Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:23:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchanted Summer #8  (Read 5063 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 25, 2018, 12:01:24 am »

Summer is in a huge rush to lose her virginity… why?

Written by: Daphne • Art: The Huex Team • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 01:02:25 am »

“Where can I get my holes and my mind fucked around here?”

“Ted’s bed, baby. Ted’s bed.”
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 09:10:41 am »

Always a bit bittersweet about Enchanted Summer chapters, but that's more on me for letting hopes creep into expectations. Based on the first two chapters, it had all the hallmarks of being a comic-version of Good to the Last Drop, which incidentally, remains something that would have me throwing money like a broken ATM stuck on dispense.

What we've got since has been a fun ride, if suffering a bit from "too many dudes syndrome" and keeping it's mc-method under wraps. Still quite enjoyable though, and Summer's determination in this chapter was very hot.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 01:42:11 pm »

Always a bit bittersweet about Enchanted Summer chapters, but that's more on me for letting hopes creep into expectations. Based on the first two chapters, it had all the hallmarks of being a comic-version of Good to the Last Drop, which incidentally, remains something that would have me throwing money like a broken ATM stuck on dispense.

Agreed. Good to the Last Drop would be a for-sure draw. It could be done as something on MCT, as well.

What we've got since has been a fun ride, if suffering a bit from "too many dudes syndrome" and keeping it's mc-method under wraps. Still quite enjoyable though, and Summer's determination in this chapter was very hot.

A bit too many dudes, but it's the JJ Abrams-style "Mystery Box" style storytelling that gets to me (Ditto for SJI, which seems to have a lot of scene cuts to avoid telling the audience things that characters would clearly know). There's a lot of hot ideas going on here - but the lack of reveal doesn't work on something that comes out this infrequently. If it was a monthly title imho it would work better.

The mom setting her daughter up to be MC'd is super hot, but the story unfortunately seems to treat that as a fate to be rescued from, rather than a payoff...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: