Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:30:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Persuader #8  (Read 9185 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 05, 2018, 02:47:00 pm »

Patricia suspects something, but she may be going to just the wrong person to talk about it…

Written by: Daphne • Art: The Huex Team • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 02:52:35 pm »

Huzaah!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 09:42:36 pm »

Big boobs, fun twists, and retro mind control.  What's not to love and look forward to with this?
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 05:54:44 pm »

about time, been waiting for this series to return after some time, Huh Huh Huh what will our hero do with Pat or is it PET??
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 07:41:06 am »

The Gary principle rears its head again.  *sigh*  Why exactly is his imagination so limited?  Wouldn't it be better to have an intelligent and motivated underling who was invested in seeing the project succeed because she enjoyed the stimulation?  No, let's just warehouse problem employees and have one guy responsible for...what would we call that...maintenance?  That's not a plan.  That's a Band-Aid.  Maybe they need to bring in the now disgruntled and overworked researcher so he can help them develop a longer term solution.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:46:09 am by jmundt29 » Logged
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 11:56:10 am »

The Gary principle rears its head again.  *sigh*  Why exactly is his imagination so limited?  Wouldn't it be better to have an intelligent and motivated underling who was invested in seeing the project succeed because she enjoyed the stimulation?  No, let's just warehouse problem employees and have one guy responsible for...what would we call that...maintenance?  That's not a plan.  That's a Band-Aid.  Maybe they need to bring in the now disgruntled and overworked researcher so he can help them develop a longer term solution.

A harem of loyal, obedient, smart slaves is better than a bunch of bimboes...  But maybe there's more going on?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2018, 08:33:56 pm »

Sigh. What a waste.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2018, 09:19:28 pm »

I'm sure that this site has its fans who say that some characters are "too smart" the way some other fans think some other characters are "too flat."  I suppose nobody can blame this site for trying to cater to them.  It's disappointing, but there it is.  Myself, I prefer my beautiful, Hypnotized women to be intelligent enough to realize and understand that men should be adored, worshipped--and obeyed.

A harem of loyal, obedient, smart slaves is better than a bunch of bimboes...  But maybe there's more going on?

Anyone familiar with the history of the fetish knows where this is going--

Think about all those comic book readers who passed it up because they thought it was a fake. 

If they only knew.  .  .
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2018, 09:57:30 pm »

$3! I can't afford that kind of product.

I liked this one a lot. I'm also not a big fan of ditz-ification, but it worked for me here.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 10:34:36 pm »

Not really a fan of the IQ reduction.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 11:10:58 pm »

I'm going to be a contrarian and say I was okay with it. This time. But I have kinda lost the thread on where this is all going.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 11:31:26 pm »

wcw43921 is correct. Far too flat. What's going on in this world? There has to be some racial or cultural minority we can blame this on.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 11:52:58 pm »

wcw43921 is correct. Far too flat. What's going on in this world? There has to be some racial or cultural minority we can blame this on.

Considering that the characters only exist in two dimensions--yes, they are too flat.  Perhaps there could be a 3D-printer version of the comic--ya think?

I suppose there's always the possibility that Gregory could discover what happened to Patricia, rescues her and re-Hypnotizes her to be intelligent again.  I would certainly welcome that plotline.

Perhaps the best thing about this series--certainly the most unique aspect--is that more than one person has access to the Mind Control technology.  This will invariably lead to competition among the male characters as they manipulate the female characters (especially Miss Clarkson) for power and sex.

Compliments to the Huex Team for the great artwork.  Looking forward to the next issue--may it come soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: