Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:46:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is lactation hot for you (in an MC context)?  (Voting closed: June 09, 2018, 12:28:56 pm)
Full cream. - 7 (33.3%)
Half and half. - 5 (23.8%)
Lactose intolerant. - 9 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lactation?  (Read 24816 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 02, 2018, 12:28:56 pm »

I think we've only done one piece with lactation... what are your thoughts on it?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
orifalcon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:52:20 pm »

I can't say I find the visual a particular turn-on, just like any extreme close up involving fluids doesn't do much for me. I enjoy most everything about the In-Law Unit other than that aspect, for an example.
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 03:01:45 pm »

Especially as an expression of control, using the subject's body any way the controller wants and making it do whatever they want, yes it does fit nicely into my interests. Also, there's the tie-in to motherhood which can be another significant milestone in the controller/subject relationship that it's something that can be seen as occurring as a result of the relationship. I guess just on a symbolic level I like lactation in general though, I find it a very giving action if that makes sense.
bigwad73
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 03:28:26 pm »

I find it somewhat interesting, along the lines of the previous comment about expressing control over a subject in as many ways as possible.  I do find scenarios where the milk has been modified, either magically or technologically, to have effects on the drinkers (sleepiness, loyalty, truth-telling, hypnotic, etc.) very interesting.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 05:01:41 am »

I have see a hypnotist woman shooting her lactation  Shocked. side note I do remember How long she had her baby and then get hypnotist.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 08:41:28 am »

Best reserved for special occasions.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 09:30:33 am »

I find it somewhat interesting, along the lines of the previous comment about expressing control over a subject in as many ways as possible.  I do find scenarios where the milk has been modified, either magically or technologically, to have effects on the drinkers (sleepiness, loyalty, truth-telling, hypnotic, etc.) very interesting.

Yup. Or contagious milk that makes women who drink it experience breast growth and lactate prodigiously themselves, and drinking their milk passes the effect along... combined with some mc effects like vastly increased libido and tractability.

One of the other fun things about the kink is that being milked can have implications of being a very submissive act, with implications that the woman is being treated like livestock of some sort. But it can also he a very dominant act, where nursing someone is putting a parent/child spin on the dynamic. So imo it can add a lot of spiciness to a situation.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Luke345
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 07:03:04 am »

In and of itself, no.  But am into impregnation themes.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 08:15:37 am »

In and of itself, no.  But am into impregnation themes.

Yup. Wish we had some more of that...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: