Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:36:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanded Universe - 30 April  (Read 5488 times)
Zombifier
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« on: May 01, 2018, 05:56:23 am »

Is there no Expanded Universe this week, or just running a bit late? I'm never the guy that bangs on the door being impatient, but that comic is a large part of why I keep my subscription active and I was just curious if it was going to be another week before we saw another one. (not that it matters, I'm also not the kind of guy to threaten a sub drop because of a late/delayed comic Smiley )
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 07:44:59 am »

Is there no Expanded Universe this week, or just running a bit late? I'm never the guy that bangs on the door being impatient, but that comic is a large part of why I keep my subscription active and I was just curious if it was going to be another week before we saw another one. (not that it matters, I'm also not the kind of guy to threaten a sub drop because of a late/delayed comic Smiley )
To quote the May newsletter:
 •   And four pages of Expanded Universe every month!

Regrettably, not the same as one each week! So, on schedule and none this week!

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 07:59:21 am »

Exactly so! It'll be back next week.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Zombifier
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 02:50:18 pm »

I figured this was the case, but was hoping against hope the skipped week would be the last one, not the first. Couldn’t tell as the calendar didn’t have any Expanded Universe listings for the whole month of May when I checked. Wink

Thanks for the confirmation, though!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 03:10:18 pm »

I figured this was the case, but was hoping against hope the skipped week would be the last one, not the first. Couldn’t tell as the calendar didn’t have any Expanded Universe listings for the whole month of May when I checked. Wink

It was the last one! April 30th. Today is Tuesday. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Zombifier
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 03:35:09 pm »

I said it backwards but you know what I meant XD
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 03:48:45 pm »

EU's announcement date is the Thursday before the issue, so you can look for it then. Smiley

Zombifier
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 08:41:28 am »

That I didn't know; good info, thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: