Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:02:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy World #7  (Read 9843 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 21, 2018, 12:01:21 am »

Moira's boyfriend wants to take their fantasy to another level…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:28:25 am »

I'm anxious to see what level there is beyond...
  • Falling "in love" with a "boyfriend" who can remote control you.
  • Completely changing your look to please him.
  • "Willingly" submitting to others who use your "triggers" - not because you can't resist, you just enjoy it too much to stop the fun "role-play".
The hottest factor (for me, of course) in Fantasy World is how these ladies rationalize what's happening to them and what they're doing. They know they're acting differently and question it but enjoy it despite themselves. Wonderful! April 18th can't get here fast enough.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 12:01:24 pm »

• "Willingly" submitting to others who use your "triggers" - not because you can't resist, you just enjoy it too much to stop the fun "role-play".

Huge. Fake. Tits. Obviously.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 02:44:57 pm »

Huge. Fake. Tits. Obviously.

Hahahahahahahaha! I was about to reply, "She's already there" but then I thought about Beyond Rubies. Yup, next stop: Twin Mountains.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 03:31:06 pm »

The hottest factor (for me, of course) in Fantasy World is how these ladies rationalize what's happening to them and what they're doing. They know they're acting differently and question it but enjoy it despite themselves. Wonderful! April 18th can't get here fast enough.

I know this might cool off the heat of it for you, but her being aware she's being mind controlled and being into it would be the next level, I'd think.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 04:19:16 am »

Moira, at least, is aware already (of her boyfriend's "hypnosis" trigger Mindless Vagina... and the text triggers... and her glam-upgrades). I get a similar vibe as I do from Stormbringer's Mesmorizing Mary Ann. Where Mary Ann "pretends" she's hypnotized but "plays along" (in escalating situations) until she "realizes" one day that she's "changed". The ambiguity in the storytelling (point of view being Mary Ann - whose perception of reality is suspect) and the fact that there's never objective proof of her NOT being hypnotized makes it dirty-hot.

Now, what would kill it for me would be for her to find the device and say, "Gosh, that's where my garage remote went! I was looking for that!" Transforming it from a mind control story into "girl goes to college and finds out she's not who she thought she was" - which is too normal for me. Coincidentally, that's why it took me until the 5th issue of Fantasy World to like it. The blinking box at the end of each snippet was too subtle until we revisited Moira's story - where she still thinks all these changes are because, deep down, she enjoys them.

Maybe that's what you mean. Now that I think about it, she's aware of the boyfriend and his "hypnosis" but NOT the real controller (the blinky box). Becoming aware of THAT could be a problem.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 10:48:15 am »

Moira, at least, is aware already (of her boyfriend's "hypnosis" trigger Mindless Vagina... and the text triggers... and her glam-upgrades).

Was this woman ever referred to as Moira?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 01:17:38 pm »

There's a text caption somewhere on the first one or two pages of most? of these that says, "Moira's story, part 2" or something like that for whichever character is being featured.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 12:24:40 am »

Saw a graphic recently that detailed names for a bunch of polycule geometries, but I don’t know that it covered this particular dynamic...
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 04:29:22 am »

Saw a graphic recently that detailed names for a bunch of polycule geometries, but I don’t know that it covered this particular dynamic...
I had to look that up. And I wish that I had something equally clever to say!

Moira continues to deliver the goods. She's a smart and rational person who's playing a kinky sex game with her boyfriend... and a near-stranger... and another woman... because she really enjoys it. Hahaha, polycule geometry.

I'm also very glad to find that David is not Chet and Brandi is not Annette (or a converted-to-taste Moira). The art on them was very, very similar (Door to Door).

Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 04:33:36 pm »

ON a side note... its a shame the other guy was named David.... instead of Duncan, because his character design looks like Duncan from the 'lost weekend' series and it could have been possible this was set in the same universe.
sol_lucian04
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 10:19:47 pm »

One of the reasons why I resubscribed for another 3 months! Smiley

The story is great and the designs are flawless Wink

Good work and please keep on getting this artist! he is very good! Post more of this series soon!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 06:12:53 am »

I'm also very glad to find that David is not Chet and Brandi is not Annette (or a converted-to-taste Moira). The art on them was very, very similar (Door to Door).

The artists work on (Door To Door) and (Fantasy Word) is the same  people
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: