Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:44:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rapid Inductions Request  (Read 3729 times)
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« on: March 15, 2018, 09:50:27 pm »

This feature has become everything I hoped it would be since I first suggested the idea of single-panel cartoons.  My only disappointment is that it only appears once a month.  Any chance you could get Miss Moon to increase her output, or get some other artists to join in, and make this sweetheart a weekly?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 10:15:26 pm »

This feature has become everything I hoped it would be since I first suggested the idea of single-panel cartoons.  My only disappointment is that it only appears once a month.  Any chance you could get Miss Moon to increase her output, or get some other artists to join in, and make this sweetheart a weekly?

Moon have a lot work and only time to do a one month
moon have there only work and another artists work to color in for there dead line.
be nice more I think there no time to do it
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 12:03:40 am »

Which is why I suggested the possibility of other artists joining in.  Octavia Moon doesn't have to do all of the cartoons.  I just think Rapid Inductions could work well as a weekly feature.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 03:48:22 am »

I 'could' possibly find the time to do it - But that's not the only consideration. Daphne comes up with some (literally) Laugh Out Loud scripts, but that's not easy to do on a regular basis - single image jokes are one of the most difficult things to do...it requires condensing a joke into a tag line and an accompanying image.

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 10:55:22 am »

Okay, that's a better answer.  Thank You for the good work that you do on this feature, and keep it up, please.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 04:51:33 pm »

I'll mention that we did just recently add a new weekly feature...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: