Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book #25  (Read 9050 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 14, 2018, 12:01:16 am »

Good thing it's a huge house…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 05:08:51 am »

Mansion dé Mind Control
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 08:16:26 am »

pet
Jane  is Thena  pet

may be Marai
or
Thena
but her hair is brush down (I24 page Cool
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:43:42 am by laguna85 » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 01:22:27 am »

Continued delivery of satisfaction. Bravo!

Really liked how Mia's husband set up that trigger phrase as a quick and dirty means of control. Most other 'sessions' in this series have been more involved affairs in semi-private spaces, so that was a clever way to change it up. I'm not 100% on Barbara's face, but I can get behind those outfits she and Maria showed up in even with how ridiculous they are. Katie's satisfied smirk on page 16 was a delicious payoff. The montage of H arriving home was great stuff. Maybe H can delegate some of those requests he received now that Olivia is literally in da house. I remain impressed with yous two's ability to deliver on this premise 25 chapters in~
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 12:40:43 pm »

pet
Jane  is Thena  pet

may be Marai
or
Thena
but her hair is brush down (I24 page Cool

well Sherri is the sex slave now
Greyman
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 07:31:34 pm »

Well, the harem growth has certainly reached the point where it is getting hard to remember who everyone is. 

I am going to be forced to read the series over again. Forced, I tell you.  You fiend.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 09:00:52 pm »

I've been keeping my Character Reference Sheet up to date, but if you're keen on reading the whole thing over again, even better. Would be hard to do an index without pictures... and spoiler tags >_>;
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 05:52:40 am »

Nice cameo from Faerie Tail in the background of the coffee shop, and it does look like he's talking to someone invisible
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 04:51:53 pm »

Nice cameo from Faerie Tail in the background of the coffee shop, and it does look like he's talking to someone invisible

hmmm that would explain the floating coffee cup.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 10:50:24 am »

This is for the suggestion box.  I think having the two new (coffee shop) recruits show up at the house, informing "him" that... " they heard there is a harem here, and they are looking to join". 
Then each could provide a brief resume - measurements, sexual experience, etc. - to see if they are eligible for membership.  Maria could reveal that she is afraid she lacks the experience, but is willing to learn fast.
Just a thought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: