Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:18:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chrysalis #15  (Read 19605 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 28, 2018, 11:04:42 am »

Sarah is back with a star turn…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 02:40:03 pm »

Yes new posting
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:48:52 am »

WE have wait to see what get from are barmaid ? Huh
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:03:35 am »

Cheese burger and a stout.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 05:12:43 am »

Hard to believe you've been stringing this one along for nearly five years now. I mean, since it shows up 2 or 3 times a year, I guess that's statistically correct, but it's still hard to wrap my head around it.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 08:00:06 am »

Let you know there two typo
Page 21 let us practice on uyou."
need to be you

On page 15
(What it would be like to be here)
would be better if was
(what it would be like to be Her)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:10:01 am by laguna85 » Logged
dudleyd
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 12:18:29 pm »

So, the Chrysalis is so enjoyable that they become obsessed with returning to it almost immediately, and it occupies their thoughts long after being changed back.  Very entrapping of it, especially in light of the Chrysalis seeming enticing those having been changed previously by it to have dreams and fantasies to enact via transformation.  I'd be having those enthralled watching shows and movies, or reading comics and books, with ideas to seed in their heads.  A few media options come to mind...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 04:37:23 pm »

The idea is really interesting, but the plastic/clockwork transformations are kinda gross. The blowup doll one was... eh.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Insaneplots
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 07:01:41 pm »

So theory about mizuho

The chrysalis transforms women into forms that suit their mental state. To a degree, Always with the idea that they are made to please. The transformation revolve around this main aspect they exist to provide pleasure. Each time they go in and out of the chrysalis they to a degree leave a fragment of their old self behind They begin to enjoy it willingly returning to it. and leaving more and more fragments. They also leave fragments of their transformed selves inside.

Theory i Have is that Mizuho is the chrysalis creating a being of perfect pleasure out of those fragments.

If i'm wrong so be it. If I'm right how many more are going to be made with all the girls coming back and forth to go in?
orifalcon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 04:49:41 pm »

Perusing some stuff I missed and found this one. I'm surprised nobody else posited the theory that Mizuho is the stalker boyfriend, having followed Sarah to the apartment and gotten caught by the Chrysalis. The blonde hair, extreme modification and lack of use for remembering anything pre-Mizuho would fit well.

If so, that's the second comic, along with Beyond Rubies, currently sitting on an "implied TG-exploration in next edition," to which I say let's go for it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: