Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:11:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comic Loading Issues  (Read 3520 times)
TestingTesting123
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: January 02, 2018, 10:36:01 am »

I recently joined the site, but today I started having some issues. Comics will seemingly randomly decide not to load, and restarting my computer and even using internet explorer instead of google chrome didn't fix the issue. The same comics weren't loading on both browsers, and the ones that didn't load stayed the same, although it seems to be most of them. I am running on windows 10 and I am fully updated, so I have absolutely no clue what the problem is. The images for the actual pages comic wouldn't load. For some reason the the title image works just fine, and the page that has all the pages of the comic listed out with little preview messages also works fine. The only problem is the actual comic pages themselves.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:38:46 am by TestingTesting123 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:37:20 am »

Drop us a note at orders@mindcontroltheatre.com, and we'll see about sorting it out!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
TestingTesting123
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 10:45:18 am »

Alright I sent an email
TestingTesting123
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 11:36:55 am »

Drop us a note at orders@mindcontroltheatre.com, and we'll see about sorting it out!

About when should I expect a response?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: