Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:25:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #9  (Read 11184 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 01, 2018, 05:44:59 pm »

Doctor Laurel seems to be developing some new techniques…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 06:44:18 pm »

YEAAAHHHH!!!!!
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:51:43 am »

This is my most favorite MCC series but what is she going to do to her?  Is her personality going to involve seeing dicks everywhere  Shocked
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:20:15 pm »

Looks like a crossover with Drains!
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 04:05:49 pm »

I would love it if the cheerleaders and teacher (my fave character other than Dr Laurel because she is the 'leader' of the girls) were secretly working for Laurel and subdued the men for Laurel to come over and hypnotise for her own purposes. Would be a great twist and would add something going forward other than her just using her power for Dr Michaels bidding.

Either way...1 WEEK TO GO!!!!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 01:17:46 am »

I like your version of the deep place. Bigly. Somehow I don’t think Alix will be able to <sunglasses> get out. YEEAAAHHH!!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 01:26:53 am »

Eh, too mindless. Robot transformations are always a buzzkill.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 05:06:19 am »

Very much a setting up issue for the next one (which I hope comes quickly!!!). I kind of feel a bit sorry for the cheerleaders actually. I would love it if Dr Laurel has her own agenda and is actively working against Dr Michaels, but I'm not sure the story is heading that way. I loved the depiction of Alix's brainwashing, very clever and brilliantly illustrated. Still my favourite comic on the site :-)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 07:51:03 am »

carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 08:29:30 am »

This is one of my favorite comics, but I am disappointed with the Cheerleader episodes.  Why are they like zombies?  I think the issue would be much hotter if they were excited and anxious participants in a orgy type weekend with men they never met.  The other characters in the story act like that.  Just saying...
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 10:50:32 am »

That cheerleader thread is an all-time great. And I am just fine with all the mindlessness. Just fine.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 01:47:35 pm »

This is one of my favorite comics, but I am disappointed with the Cheerleader episodes.  Why are they like zombies?  I think the issue would be much hotter if they were excited and anxious participants in a orgy type weekend with men they never met.  The other characters in the story act like that.  Just saying...

It does seems a bit odd alright that they are essentially just static whores but maybe thats what these men wanted. I agree it would be hotter though. Would be interesting to see a little of the girls personality in the story. I do love that Helene is still the girls 'leader'. Would love her to get a text message from Laurel with an "Order 66" type command that switches her from obedient sex slave to a 'double agent' of some kind. Then Laurel can hypnotise the men for her own purpose. Or maybe thats a different comic :-)
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 04:12:47 pm »

Full on mindlessness is definitely a plus for me and I enjoy it--my favorite thing is variety, but full mindlessness hasn't been overdone on this site for my personal tastes so it still qualifies as variety to me. The handling of the deep place as lifmcs observed is very engaging and I imagine hard to get out of. I really like the cheerleaders and Dr. Laurel, but mostly the whole series just keeps me coming back and I haven't been disappointed yet.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 06:31:58 am »

And I'm less thrilled with some of these developments.  I still enjoy this comic, the art's excellent and the scenarios are sexy even if not all of them appeal to me.  However, it feels as though the art is going more in a Beyond Rubies or later Hidden Knowledge vein and I that's outside my personal preference set.  I like the story and vids that provided the inspiration and then crossover.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 07:00:46 pm »

It does seems a bit odd alright that they are essentially just static whores but maybe thats what these men wanted. I agree it would be hotter though. Would be interesting to see a little of the girls personality in the story. I do love that Helene is still the girls 'leader'. Would love her to get a text message from Laurel with an "Order 66" type command that switches her from obedient sex slave to a 'double agent' of some kind. Then Laurel can hypnotise the men for her own purpose. Or maybe thats a different comic :-)

I've always been a sucker for a good personality rewrite and would love to see the cheerleaders with more enthusiasm instead of mindlessness in the next one.  I wouldn't be a fan if Dr Laurel was working against Dr Micheals since I kinda like seeing the man in charge, but Laurel wouldn't really look that heroic since she used the cheerleaders to possibly double cross him.  I like it better when she started out good but just became another victim
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: