Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:39:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #654: “Not Again”  (Read 4506 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 11, 2017, 07:17:10 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 08:00:28 pm »

Bug want sex NOW
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:04:10 am »

Yes, Adrian, you need to come up with a policy manual.  And it needs to be released to your adoring public as a monthly bonus.

Please?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 12:13:22 am »

This harem's going to get pulled out from under him lol

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 05:14:57 am »

This harem's going to get pulled out from under him lol

You're words to Daphne's ears.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 06:11:14 am »

I hope you're kidding.  If you're not...[bites tongue to keep from saying several nasty things]

Look, for all the intensifying discussion here about Adrian's lack of assertiveness or refusal to take ownership of the situation or however you want to frame it, Adrian's light touch has allowed for maximum fun AND maximum challenges of interesting sorts.  Turning him into a Bertram or sliding the harem from him to...a toxic person like the Kuppler brothers or a limited imagination like Derek's...in my opinion it would not improve this comic might go quite a long way to harming it.

On the plus side, he does seem frustrated now.  So this could force him to be more proactive.  It might be interesting to see how his version of proactive would differ from Q or Jakob or Derek, or Cherry's quick-draw artist.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 06:13:28 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: