Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:56:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #652: “While We're On the Subject”  (Read 4391 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 04, 2017, 01:44:08 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 12:14:43 am »

*sigh*

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:40 am »

Is this forgiveness for the stuff that happened in her head or permission for future fun because she'll need her snarky friend for advice and a recharge?  Or is it also the communications they've already had?  Two Skype sessions now, isn't it?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 08:15:35 am »

My guess is Aiken coming out to help her with the aftermath of whatever the Jakobite did.  I think that is already in motion from Erin's 3am phone call.

There's a tension here.  On one hand, Erin has always had a special status in the harem.  She's Adrian's fiancee, the one who wanted to be with him before mind control muddied up the emotional waters.  On the other hand, Erin is now asking him to treat an outside sexual relationship with the same indifference he shows to other harem members.  I'm not sure she even knows what answer she's hoping for.

On the gripping hand, how many other harem members have had sex with other men, to Erin's knowledge?  Is it just Caitlyn?
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 02:32:26 pm »

Adrian is the son of poly-amorous swingers, so who knows what his reaction will be, though he looks fairly shocked in the last panel to say the least.

It does seem like mistakes are being repeated though.  Derek, Vikram, Julian, and the Doctor have all drilled home the "there are other MC'ers in town, so you need to protect your harem" lesson, but Catelyn looks like she's a couple more trips to the closet from having her 'priority' shifted.  SJI's plot has always followed the formula of "one crises gets dealt with while the next two slip through the cracks." Aiken could certainly be that, or the thing that takes up attention until Catelyn is taken and Laura ends up in jail...

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 03:14:58 pm »

Adrian is the son of poly-amorous swingers, so who knows what his reaction will be, though he looks fairly shocked in the last panel to say the least.

He seems like he isn't necessarily looking for that kind of relationship, though obviously it's been dumped in his lap. If the harem turns into a sort of poly/swinger collective, I think it'll make things inherently less interesting, at least for me - that's something that people already do, at least with higher frequency than male dom + x exclusive female subs. And there's a heat to it if mind control has created that sort of "harem" relationship.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 12:33:40 am »

When Erin (Yeah. See you at the office.)

should have been (Yeah. See you at the store.)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: