Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEW MCC AND MCT SITES!  (Read 14164 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 12, 2017, 12:07:45 am »

After way too much time, we're pleased to announce that the new MCC and MCT sites will launch on September 1, 2017. The sites will be down for the morning-ish of the 1st to do the switchover.

For MCC members, your current login will continue to work. MCT and MCC will now use the same username and password database. If you have both an MCT and MCC accounts, they will be merged; if you have a different password on your MCT and MCC account, your new password will be your MCC password.

There will be a lot of cool stuff in the new sites, and they will provide a platform where we can do even more cool stuff in the future.

This thread will have more details as we get closer to the date!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:21:27 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 04:12:56 pm »

A couple of cool new things about the new site:

• If you are a member during the month a bonus is or was released, you'll still have access to the bonus after the month is over. It'll stay in your account indefinitely. See here for details.
  • You'll no longer need a discount code to get the discount on MCT titles. The system will know that you are a MCC member, and apply the discount automatically. See here for details.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 04:15:46 pm »

On the MCT side, we'll have some really cool new features:

• Finally, you'll be able to buy DVDs using credit cards again. Finally.
  • Buying the DVD version of a title will include a free download (just for future purchases, sorry; this won't be retroactive).
  • If you lose your download, you'll be able to request reactivation of the title on-line.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 08:03:55 am »

The migration from the old to new sites will be starting about 9am US Pacific time today, and will take about two or three hours. We'll update this when we're back!

(Note that how fast you see the new sites may vary with DNS propagation time, but it should be within that window!)

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 10:01:29 am »

And the migration is in process! Whee!

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:21:40 am »

OK, they're up! Let us know what you think...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: