Mind Control Comics Forum
October 05, 2024, 01:11:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 633: Swipe Left  (Read 7367 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 03, 2017, 08:29:45 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 01:07:46 am »

I thought they were slaves, not girlfriends  Wink

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 10:08:49 am »

And that there is why so many of us hate Adrian
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 10:19:01 am »

And now we know what it sounds like when someone's mind parasite gets punched in the crotch.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 01:08:43 pm »

For that matter, I think the events of tonight have bumped the count from eight to twelve (adding Hayley, Raven, Reka and Miriam), so Julian has a point.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 01:30:08 pm »

For that matter, I think the events of tonight have bumped the count from eight to twelve (adding Hayley, Raven, Reka and Miriam), so Julian has a point.

Given that they've only been Crystalled and not Watched, I think they can be considered to have "associate" status and aren't full members of the harem.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 02:56:21 pm »

Given that they've only been Crystalled and not Watched, I think they can be considered to have "associate" status and aren't full members of the harem.

Julian referred to them as "girlfriends", which I think should cover both the core harem and the associate members.  Hmm... that might be a good name for a band.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 11:10:00 pm »

I think he's probably right.  Are either of those numbers accurate?  Adrian's number is Night of the Watch lock.  Julien's seems to be wide net.

Depending on losses or danger (Erin and Cait) Adrian's number could be right but the roster in flux.

However, he seems to be shorting himself one Honeywell twin and one ecstatic and overlooked Lenore.  There are also ramifications with Pearl and Reka we have yet to sort out, to say nothing of Einie and Hitomi.  The cheerleader group and competing collector(s) could be the next challenge if this business with Cherry is successfully navigated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: