Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:32:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects #4  (Read 12373 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 23, 2011, 09:27:31 am »

Barbara and Candice lead the virginal Beatriz into the woods... but what's that soft, pink glow following them?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:32 pm »

I have to say that I'm just loving the direction this series is taking. An excellent story and I love the artwork, keep it up!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 09:43:09 am »

Sturkwurk et al, Another simply GREAT chapter of "Found Objects", The art work is TOP NOTCH and Daphne's story is as always FANTASTIC, Keep it coming along with the other comics you work on!!!

Daphne, waiting for the next chapter of "Drains", hope it comes out in the near future.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 01:52:50 pm »

So at what point does the "Bearing Gifts" series become no longer a One-Shot, Occasional, or Short-Run and rate its own forum section?  Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 02:30:35 pm »

Great idea! Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 06:18:46 pm »

Sturkwurk et al, Another simply GREAT chapter of "Found Objects", The art work is TOP NOTCH and Daphne's story is as always FANTASTIC, Keep it coming along with the other comics you work on!!!

Daphne, waiting for the next chapter of "Drains", hope it comes out in the near future.

Thanks!

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 06:19:15 pm »

I have to say that I'm just loving the direction this series is taking. An excellent story and I love the artwork, keep it up!

I'll take a bow for the art, or the blame.  Smiley

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
sturtles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 06:57:26 pm »

Great Art! Plot's not bad too..

Dear Sturkwurk, do add more lingerie like stockings to the mix... having them in baby suits just seem a little boring..

For the scriptwriter, perhaps the story could have a little twist, where they still act normal to their boyfriends and husbands, but whore out for the crystal keeper

Just my 2 cents..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: