Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:55:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously?  (Read 22588 times)
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 02:47:46 pm »

Very funny premise and execution, and very sexy too. I loved the texture of the heroine's costume.

Another vote for a sequel, but it works quite all right as a standalone too. Great work!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 03:28:01 pm »

Seemed like it dropped off halfway through. There wasn't enough story there, really.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2017, 03:45:42 pm »

Now comes the interesting question.  Did it work on her completely and this is her coping mechanism?  Are all of them experiencing the same disconnect?  Or is she unique and it actually doesn't work on her, but does work on them? Could she/would she just get up and walk away if she decided:  "Yup.  This bozo has no plan beyond getting laid."

The art was great and I really liked the story.  I too am interested in any potential sequel, but this works great as a one-shot too.

Actually, I had the exact same question for Daphne when I read the script - and I put in a little hint for the answer.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2017, 05:09:01 pm »

Now comes the interesting question.  Did it work on her completely and this is her coping mechanism?  Are all of them experiencing the same disconnect?  Or is she unique and it actually doesn't work on her, but does work on them? Could she/would she just get up and walk away if she decided:  "Yup.  This bozo has no plan beyond getting laid."

The art was great and I really liked the story.  I too am interested in any potential sequel, but this works great as a one-shot too.

Actually, I had the exact same question for Daphne when I read the script - and I put in a little hint for the answer.

A hint? What hint? Can you PM me if you don't want to broadcast it?
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2017, 05:49:22 pm »

I wonder if we learn what his plan is in the next issue?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 09:19:30 pm »

There is no plan. Or was it there is no spoon? Perhaps there is neither. Nothing but the ethereal night.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 10:11:39 pm »

Guess that's the best way to mind control someone.  Kind of a funny twist, all said; especially if the same can be said of the rest of the harem.  Just wish it had a bit more juice (in terms of story and sex) to go with that lovely meal, otherwise another well done comic that I hope can one day be expanded upon. 
kakyo01
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 02:02:42 am »

my guess would be page 17 : "Two weeks later"

In the background is a picture showing a skyscraper(?) with "Certification 41xGOLD" and "CALC 2.430.530" highlighted. I think even with this type of "plan" visible to her and fulfilling her requirement of "knowing the plan" she just won't be able to actually see it. She's stuck in her 'plan-searching' loop.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2017, 03:53:39 am »

I would have preferred a more serious approach to the superhero genre, though the villain's suit is hysterically terrible.

I gotta get off my ass and submit my superhero script proposal.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 08:02:02 am »

I gotta get off my ass and submit my superhero script proposal.
Mine has Knight Cat investigating the disappearance of sex trade workers while Ultra Lass tries to unravel who broke Rex Roboto out of prison and for what nefarious purpose.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2017, 03:40:47 pm »

my guess would be page 17 : "Two weeks later"

In the background is a picture showing a skyscraper(?) with "Certification 41xGOLD" and "CALC 2.430.530" highlighted. I think even with this type of "plan" visible to her and fulfilling her requirement of "knowing the plan" she just won't be able to actually see it. She's stuck in her 'plan-searching' loop.
[/quote]

Well spotted! The other two screens, showing LEO tracks around the earth and an 'Impact Area' are pretty suggestive of a dastardly plan in the making....

GB
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2017, 05:25:54 pm »

Sorry, I was out of town for the weekend... the hint I put in... was involuntary.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
roughneck
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 07:00:05 pm »

Very good! I enjoyed the humorous twist on what is a very standard idea Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: