Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:52:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 620: The Power of Imagination  (Read 13785 times)
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2017, 12:38:34 pm »

It's an imaginary dildo, isn't it?
Real or imaginary, the appearance of anything that shade of red in this series is invariably not good news....

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2017, 02:08:01 pm »

I think the rule is that they have to be glowing red things. This is just shiny. For some reason.

I seem to recall that there is a red strap-on in the room because there was some kind of... dildo discontinuity involving it and another one. But I think the black background here denotes an imagined sequence.

Although...

I'm pretty sure that Hayley has already done this with Laura earlier, with Amy coming up the rear instead of Adrian. So it's not such a feat of imagination. Dani suggested that Hayley might like to try being in Laura's position, with she and Adrian standing in the doorway and blocking up the hall.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: