Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing #9  (Read 10084 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 07, 2017, 08:46:48 am »

Oh, no, a demon! What will they do?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 10:13:47 am »

lady look bord Undecided
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 10:46:45 pm »

Could be a bored game.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 08:06:23 am »

Loving the game World creeping into the real World. Will make corrupting Bethany fun to watch turn Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 10:53:37 am »

So, are some of these transformations actually happening, or are they so into the game that they're imagining some of these attributes actually making the transition from the board to the basement?

Also, where did the muscleman Urukai body come from the major demon?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 12:59:07 pm »

"Player 5 joins the party!" (not yet, but soon) Chills and thrills were begotten.

I'm going to assume putting on the amulets in the game world disguised their physical changes in the real world. Though, I really hope those were her succubus eyes showing through in the last panel (can't track down her original eye color right now, sadly) because that would be sooo perfect. Anyway, loved the issue. Great job as usual on this series.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 04:48:30 pm »

Well we going have a sexly Barmaid Grin
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 05:15:12 pm »

I love the Roll Playing series. As intended, I had the reaction of "oh shit." I love adding the new character and the other twists. I'm just hoping that his staff will help the fighter get his harem back.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 06:49:57 pm »

Well we going have a sexly Barmaid Grin
Maybe. Or maybe Daphne will surprise us and Bethany will turn out to be a Witch of the Inner Circle and enslave everyone for her own nefarious purposes.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 10:44:24 pm »

After another read through (for science!) I have to give a shout out to the person(s) responsible for that shirt Bethany is wearing. Colors are great. Pattern is great. Face is adorable. Huge, pinchable kitty-cheeks corresponding to her breasts are super-great. So much win in one article of clothing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: