Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:34:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 615: More Tea?  (Read 4982 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 27, 2017, 05:22:46 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 04:55:39 am »

The continuity of color and clothes wrong or a fast changer

SJI-i 561 Hitomi wearing light blue SJI-i 613 Ashley is wearing outdoor is a light blue color and sji-i 615 now inside Ashley is in a red color clothes
SJI-i 561 Caitlyn wearing the low cut red SJI-i 613 Caitlyn is wearing outdoor is a red color with a low cut and SJI-i 615 Caitlyn inside is a green t-shirt

in my member list I had Ashley and hitomi togetter
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:36:25 am by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 08:30:31 am »

Who's Ashley?

The continuity of color and clothes wrong or a fast changer

SJI-i 561 Ashley wearing light blue SJI-i 613 Ashley is wearing outdoor is a light blue color and sji-i 615 now inside Ashley is in a red color clothes
SJI-i 561 Caitlyn wearing the low cut red SJI-i 613 Caitlyn is wearing outdoor is a red color with a low cut and SJI-i 615 Caitlyn inside is a green t-shirt

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:47:13 pm »

Opps change Ashley to Hitomi
I my Player list I had Ashley and hitomi togetter as one
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 08:57:36 am »

Seems like Cait is our test case for new problems the SJI has to face.  Zenon, Derek, Pink Clouds, Sawyer's Performer Programming, and now Astrid & Coates' Funhouse of Steel Bars.

Another question--she's talking about getting in shape again.  Is it possible that Caitlyn still believes she's overweight?  Were her family or her first boyfriends Kate Moss fans who kept pictorials of the h-chic era?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: