Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:19:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 603: Palimpsest  (Read 6808 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 20, 2017, 02:50:54 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 04:01:53 pm »

Interesting title.  Definition is "a manuscript or piece of writing material on which the original writing has been effaced to make room for later writing but of which traces remain; something reused or altered but still bearing visible traces of its earlier form."

Also, the background still looks like the dreamscape.  Perhaps the others didn't land back in reality with Miriam?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:54:09 pm by mns_95125 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 07:07:08 pm »

To me, it looks like a KuPler bunker or a facility Cherry's in.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 12:47:05 am »

Adrian's expression in that last panel XD

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 07:42:20 am »

This is Echo in Jakob harem, dress as sex maid  servant, yes Adrian's ex-girlfriend
look like we are is in Miriam or Danielle minds?
see the switch routing for the pocket watch
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:45:34 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 10:31:33 am »

Yes, this would seem to be Dani's memory.  The question becomes, can she control it?

Do I want to know what the mouseover text means because it could be a reference to Pearl's mind, Dani's, Echo's, or a...physical reference.

The different reactions in the last panel are priceless.  Cavanaugh and Ravella are in bliss (this might be the happiest I remember seeing Pearl since she was introduced).  Reka seems to be contentedly reflecting on what just happened or wondering what comes next.  Raven could be either trying to wake up or just completely embarrassed.  I tend to lean toward "completely embarrassed."  I'm still curious who it is those two dropped into when they got swallowed by the programming in Pearl's memory.
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 12:17:51 pm »

So did everyone return to normal? Adrian has a look on his face that could mean just about anything and Miriam seems more laid back, but I could be reading those two wrong. Everyone else is acting normal.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 12:33:48 pm »

Danielle has started speaking with her original accent again... This is recent to this evenings activities.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 12:56:54 pm »

Danielle's language shift happened when the mind link first hooked her into the dreamscape.  As long as it persists I will assume she is still under some influence from the experience.

I too look forward to learning about Raven and Reka's mental state now that they are out of the dreamscape.  Future events will depend a lot on whether there are long term effects or not.  I admit to hoping that Adrian will verify Danielle's new command of the Watch by having her use it on Mirian, Raven and Reka.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: