Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:49:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 599: The Second First Time, Part 1  (Read 8065 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 06, 2017, 04:42:32 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:44:17 am »

Huh. If this is Miriam's memory... I thought she was a (technical) virgin prior to her encounter with Adrian recently.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:56:59 am »

Huh. If this is Miriam's memory... I thought she was a (technical) virgin prior to her encounter with Adrian recently.
Technical she was not a virgin
guest page sji- 019-020
Quentin "Q-Box" Tarbox use pink cloud on her (take her) (yes we do not have picture of them doing it.)
same with Jakob Kuppler but he is the one block Miriam to have sex that way, Only the master Jakob can Take Her
sji-333 miriam talking(no one could touch me there, He(Jakob) wanted that for himself)

she not virgin
Mind was wipe of it
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 07:34:06 am »

So, splash page coming, but we're not going to step on the Roll Playing release?  And what is this now?  Did Dani and Erin get sucked back in?  Did Dani decide to just roll with the memory figuring the orgasm would be powerful enough to wake Pearl up?  Or is this all from Pearl's perspective and she's just shifted the face Erin onto Meghan.  And what's happening with our other two involuntary guests?  Were they not present for this one?  Were they playing with each other?  Who did Reka and Raven drop/QL into anyway?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 12:11:43 pm »

Friday will be the 600 installment
any thing good?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 01:30:53 pm »

I think we are still in the dream.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 09:02:24 am »

Yes, but I don't see them involved in this little Edward Longshanks moment for Jakob/Adrian.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 12:07:33 pm »

Raven and Reka might just be out of shot.  Every woman doesn't have to appear in every panel.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 01:10:37 pm »

I'm also curious who they leaped into.  Dani leaped into herself.  Pearl leaped into herself.  Erin slid into Meghan.  Who did the other two slide into?  Have we met their memory hosts?  Is one of them in Echo?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: