Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:27:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: virtual reality world  (Read 3759 times)
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: January 20, 2017, 08:03:10 am »

This ideal about virtual world encounters a world where people go to in the future virtual heroes and virtual everything in this world where women go to be with other women in some cases virtual control over other women in that world this is base in the 300 years from now but they put themselves in the this present or any other time period where there no wars all but peace with other women. This ideal may not be used on this site or anywhere else this is just something I like because think virtual world could be many things virtual games virtual tv  virtual dating  this could be used in my ideal as well I just favor women with women or women and males  the heroines in this world could be women both with males masters and mistresses or both.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: