Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:07:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 584: Fall Fall Fall Fall  (Read 8573 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 17, 2017, 12:06:22 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:44:08 pm »

Some random observations:

1)  Yes, we have harem recruiter Danielle back again.

2)  She's recruiting for Adrian, which suggests the spell hasn't changed her loyalties.

3)  Laura and Amy don't seem to be entranced, but they're actively and cheerfully participating in Hayley's programming.

4)  Beavers mate for life.

5)  I wonder if Evil!Adrian will have one or both of the twins tattooed so he can tell them apart?
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:32:31 pm »

I love this update!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 10:34:32 pm »

We don't have Recruiter Danielle from The Night of the Watch.  We have Recruiter Danielle from New York with shifted loyalties.  *sigh*  If Adrian ever pulls out of this JakAdrian tailspin, he'll have to recruit in self defense and he'll also have to take a more active role in appropriate programming.  Woof.

It is good that Dani's loyalties haven't shifted back to Jakob (yet).  This suggests that....perhaps the programming Erin is putting people through will tie them to JakAdrian and at a later date the programming can be updated and improved by Adrian with help.
sunnysideop
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 10:53:13 am »

I feel like I've completely lost the plot.
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 01:52:46 pm »

I'm betting when it shifts to Reka's point of view, Adrian will be taking Jakob's place in the memories. That would explain why they haven't shown Jacob's face since the first page. It would also explain Adrian's change in personality.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 08:24:18 am »

Not really.  I don't have a how/why for Erin's power pulling Adrian in and forcefeeding Jaokob into his brain.  I know they're connected still by the last endeavor with Pearl, but getting swept up in a memory and then using it to overpower vulnerable minds into the same situation is different from reshaping a current master instantaneously (with no resistance pause, incidentally) into a different idea of a master.

About the resistance pause.  Erin had one...well, we saw hers and Pearl's.  Raven had one, Reka had one, even Dani had one.  Did Adrian not have one because there's darker stuff under his layers of conservative good guy that we haven't explored yet, or did I gloss over his.  Let me go back a second.

ETA--Nope.  I checked.  Everybody but Adrian has a pause.  Could be he has one two but it doesn't last a full frame, but from what we can see there's no pause.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:13:38 am by jmundt29 » Logged
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 08:33:25 pm »

I'm not sure if it factors in, but I think it's important to note that Jakob did say he had a special plan for her at the outset of this infection. I'm wondering if she's a trap.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 09:46:34 pm »

I thought the 'something special' was Jakob sending her to Kearsage to track down a scallop, as mentioned in #333.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: