Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:53:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about future MCT/DF projects  (Read 8647 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: November 08, 2016, 10:23:47 am »

I took a look at the "Other Projects" section where I think these questions probably belong, but there's not a "New Topic" tab there.  So, I'll try to ask questions here.  The recent vids have been wonderful, and with the return of the Waiting Room universe and the Scent Lure universe to acclaim and success, I find myself wondering about other classic titles.  For instance, I know Bottled returned with "Uncorked."  Any chance of a third film or a parallel story?  What about the C-Ducer vids.  Those are fantastic and have made a lovely transition through casting changes.  Any chance for another sequel there, or a comic adaptation (like Waiting Room)?  Yard Sale and Housewarming are awesome.  Any chance of another vid in that vein?  Did the deceased or disappeared Master from Housewarming have other properties and commitments?  Are there more cards of instructions for the new owner to try out on new prospects or on other harem members?

What about a sequel to Gestures or Voice Training?  Could a Voice Training sequel be made out of a corporate negotiation, or a lobbying situation?  Marco (or someone he trains) decides to negotiate with the Women's Temperance Caucus (a group of influential, beautiful, conservative women lawmakers who are pushing through a series of repressive "Moral Restoration" laws.  They barely have time for him at first, but the power of his voice slowly begins to work on them, resulting in a lot of sexy shenanigans, but also seismic local political shift).  Could that be worth pursuing?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 08:05:42 pm »

Anything is possible. Because there so many variables in what movies we make, we don't really pre-announce projects until they are in the can (and often until they're edited).

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:40 am »

Okay.  I'm understandably craving distraction from...yesterday.  I checked the feed before I asked the questions.  I think that's probably my best bet.  Check the feed.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:04:34 pm »

I took a look at the "Other Projects" section where I think these questions probably belong, but there's not a "New Topic" tab there.  So, I'll try to ask questions here.  The recent vids have been wonderful, and with the return of the Waiting Room universe and the Scent Lure universe to acclaim and success, I find myself wondering about other classic titles.  For instance, I know Bottled returned with "Uncorked."  Any chance of a third film or a parallel story?  What about the C-Ducer vids.  Those are fantastic and have made a lovely transition through casting changes.  Any chance for another sequel there, or a comic adaptation (like Waiting Room)?  Yard Sale and Housewarming are awesome.  Any chance of another vid in that vein?  Did the deceased or disappeared Master from Housewarming have other properties and commitments?  Are there more cards of instructions for the new owner to try out on new prospects or on other harem members?

What about a sequel to Gestures or Voice Training?  Could a Voice Training sequel be made out of a corporate negotiation, or a lobbying situation?  Marco (or someone he trains) decides to negotiate with the Women's Temperance Caucus (a group of influential, beautiful, conservative women lawmakers who are pushing through a series of repressive "Moral Restoration" laws.  They barely have time for him at first, but the power of his voice slowly begins to work on them, resulting in a lot of sexy shenanigans, but also seismic local political shift).  Could that be worth pursuing?

Some great ideas here :-) I love the Waiting Room comic series, and the video series was great too. So many ideas and so many great performers to fill out the roles!
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 12:07:52 pm »

I think an extension of Bottled, in some fashion, could be great.  That said, Yard Sale of Hell House is one of my favorites and I would love to see that getting expanded in a comic series.  I could easily see it taking a path similar to Hidden Knowledge, by having the guy not only continue to build his harem but use it to create a power base for himself in society.  Maybe build his own sex cult with himself as the high priest.  Be even more sweet if you could make movies along this line, starting with a sequel to the original.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 04:05:10 pm »

Okay.  I'm prepped to ask if C-Ducer, Gestures, Housewarming, Yard Sale, or the Genie series are being considered for a follow-up.  They are all excellent.  I'm also curious if you're planning to shoot with Cherie Deville again.  She's absolutely excellent both as a subject and as an assistant controller in Voice Training.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 06:44:44 pm »

Okay.  I'm prepped to ask if C-Ducer, Gestures, Housewarming, Yard Sale, or the Genie series are being considered for a follow-up.  They are all excellent.  I'm also curious if you're planning to shoot with Cherie Deville again.  She's absolutely excellent both as a subject and as an assistant controller in Voice Training.

I doubt Daphne's answer has changed:

Anything is possible. Because there so many variables in what movies we make, we don't really pre-announce projects until they are in the can (and often until they're edited).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: