Mind Control Comics Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:18:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sudo #4  (Read 9576 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 28, 2017, 04:32:27 pm »

It's important to have a strong company culture.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
DarkSpirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:51:13 am »

I like it!

And i can't await The Inheritance #4.

Use -V for verbose Cheesy
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 04:31:18 am »

This series is really coming together. Great art, and the characters / setting give it a unique feel from a lot else on the site. I will be looking forward to the next installment whenever it ends up appearing!
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 05:33:58 am »

This series is really coming together. Great art, and the characters / setting give it a unique feel from a lot else on the site. I will be looking forward to the next installment whenever it ends up appearing!

Agreed!
I found the first issue very slightly confusing, which is unusual for Daphne’s stories. Read together, though, they make perfect sense, and it’s a great story. The setting is excellent.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 09:50:25 am »

I probably worked there at one time or another.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 11:32:25 pm »

I've lost track of the cast. Now I have to go back and figure it out again. I thought there were only 2 men; now I think there's 3.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 12:55:52 am »

Yeah I dunno about this title

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 03:11:49 am »

I'll agree that the long periods between issues is not meshing well with the subtler, off-screen MC and more involved story. Also while I really like the art, it's not suuuper consistent, especially across issues. Still, I certainly think it worth continuing. And for what it's worth, there are only 6 characters at this point:

Devin - main guy; clean shaven; programmer at this company
Kyle - Devin's Product Manager; more scraggly looking; Mr. Magic Touch
Lynn - Devin's wife; wears glasses, most of the time; works as a Sysadmin
Michelle - Devin and Kyle's boss; redhead; sent to distract Devin while Kyle moves in on Lynn
Asma - hottie from the bar; Indian; kept around by Kyle, for reasons sexual and otherwise
Jenni - Facilities Manager, I guess?; blonde; brought in by Kyle because variety is the spice of life, or something like that
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 05:48:11 pm »

Devin - main guy; clean shaven; programmer at this company
Kyle - Devin's Product Manager; more scraggly looking; Mr. Magic Touch
Lynn - Devin's wife; wears glasses, most of the time; works as a Sysadmin
Michelle - Devin and Kyle's boss; redhead; sent to distract Devin while Kyle moves in on Lynn
Asma - hottie from the bar; Indian; kept around by Kyle, for reasons sexual and otherwise
Jenni - Facilities Manager, I guess?; blonde; brought in by Kyle because variety is the spice of life, or something like that

Who's the redhead on page 5? If that's Michelle, why isn't she wearing glasses on pages 1-4? I assumed it was Lynn, but she's also on page 1, with a completely different look. Where did Devin get the collared shirt he's apparently wearing on page 5, like, 5 minutes after the t-shirt on page 4? I can't keep track of who's who--if that's really Devin.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 06:26:40 am »

Lynn is a brunette... more or less. She’s on page 1 in bed with Devin, sans glasses.

Pages 2 - 5 is a meeting between Devin, Kyle, Michelle, Asma (also a brunette), and Jenni.

I don’t know why Lynn’s hair is redish on page 6. Lighting? I thought that was Michelle too at first. Yes that’s Devin despite his shirt growing a collar and his face looking off too. That whole page feels like it was a different artist, or at least added in much later.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 03:01:20 am »

I'll agree that the long periods between issues is not meshing well with the subtler, off-screen MC and more involved story.

Or storytelling in general...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: