Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:01:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Better comic previews  (Read 2760 times)
amalgam
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: September 09, 2016, 12:10:48 am »

I am an on-and-off subscriber. I check in every few months to see what's new. But I am generally disappointed by the previews consisting only of the cover and a very short, vague blurb. MC is a very specific fetish, and its sub-fetishes are more specific still. I really need to know what I'm about to experience before I'm comfortable spending money, as I have been disappointed before (I have also been really impressed before as well). Only speaking for myself but I'm sure I'm not the only one: a bit more information in the descriptions would be welcome. Little thumbnail previews would be helpful. Perhaps some classification codes a la MC Stories.

Here are some examples of my experience, if it helps:
1. I don't like 3D artwork, so a cover alone does not sell me. But I have seen 3d stories that I ultimately enjoyed. So here, the lack of a good description/preview thumbnails did a disservice to a good comic.
2. I do not like "storybook" comics. That is, comics with no panels, only pages. I may like the cover and be intrigued by a description, but ultimately it's a format I don't enjoy. This is a disservice to me, as a customer.
3. I do not like body augmentation, ie breast enlargement. It's a turn-off for me. Sometimes it's obvious based on the cover, sometimes it's not. But it's fairly common on this site.

Again, none of this matters once I've already purchased a subscription-- I can go ahead and click on anything to check it out. But it does matter when I'm deciding if there's new content of sufficient interest to me to renew my subscription.

I love the site and I hope this does not come off too harsh. I just think it could be even better. Thanks for considering.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: