Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:02:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing: Loaded Dice #1  (Read 34277 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 21, 2016, 10:21:44 am »

Roll Playing: Loaded Dice #1

We're proud to announce the release of a special issue of Roll Playing, with gorgeous art by Sturkwurk! This is an alternate universe version of what would have happened if the brave Paladin had not made his saving throw against the Beholder... and the Beholder's eye beams transformed him (and the player) into another obedient sex slave.

It's 32 pages all by itself and the download includes issues #1-7 of Roll Playing, so you can catch up on the plot.

If you are a gender transformation fan, this is not to be missed!

You can buy it now (be sure to select Roll Playing: Loaded Dice #1)! If you are already a member, please log into your account and buy it there.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:20:22 pm »

Nice idea Daphne, and good thought to include Roll Playing 1-7. 
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 12:01:21 am »

Love it. I've been a fan of Sturkwurk's TG, gender bending, and futa work for a while and am thrilled to see them combined with some of your great MC story ability. It's also probably a good idea to separate it out from your standard stories; not everyone is a TG/gender bender/futa fan after all.

Great idea.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:58:56 am »

nice TG/Gender
telsis
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 04:21:24 pm »

First off, I’d like to applaud the fact that we’ve finally got an official TG spin off from an existing MCC storyline. Whilst I appreciate this isn’t for everyone, personally I feel there’s a lot of potential and scope for more stories of this type alongside the regular MCC titles, not to supplant but rather compliment them.

On the story itself, the artwork and visuals were, as always very nicely done by Sturkwurk and the progressive transformation in both the ‘game’ and the 'real life' setting were well paced and very effective.

Using the Beholder as the means of TG transformation was clever and I like the idea of the victim ultimately being turned into a sex slave alongside the other girls. However, compared to your usual very high standards the story felt a little two dimensional and uninspiring. For example, I think a lot more could have been made of his mental conversion alongside the physical. Perhaps fighting the changes but ultimately succumbing to the pleasures of a female body before the Beholder lands the final coup de grâce and ensnares him/her as a sex slave. The other girls could have potentially been used more effectively to erotically interact with him/her to physically stimulate his rapidly developing feminine libido.

I really liked the sex scenes but in the end it just kind of petered out. I was waiting for the big payoff that didn't happen, perhaps with the newly minted girl lined up with her fellow sex slaves, dressed in the same slave garb and waiting to be sold off or fed into the next episode?

I don’t want to come off as being too negative because I enjoyed the story and would certainly recommend it to others, particularly if you’re a fan of the original ‘Role Playing’ series. I just figured you’d want some straight feedback and as I said before, I’d like to see more.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 06:45:46 pm »

Smart, you do something special for the TF/TG fans while those of us not into it simply stick to the issues you've posted.
runnerwalken
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 09:43:29 pm »

Well, I joined up to specifically purchase this comic because I love TG and I love Sturkwurk's art. I am not disappointed!
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 08:23:12 am »

I was rather impressed with how this turned out and I do hope that this spin-off series will continue.
brook11
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 06:17:40 pm »

I'm glad you decided to include TG into one of your series. I hope you continue with the Roll Playing TG spin-off series, and possibly add a few TG spin-offs to other series, like Chrysalis, Fairy Tale, etc.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 12:33:46 am »

I finally picked this up, and once again thought I'd say that I really like this idea.

I've enjoyed the HMB Sketchbooks, and I think the idea of a longer one-off at a reasonable price like this, combined with some back issues is a great idea.  The long-issue is a pretty good draw on its own, and that back issues mean that this is a pretty good way to see what mind control comics is all about.

I'd certainly like to see more of these in the future.
blankjunk
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 08:39:21 pm »

Fantastic work by Sturkwork as always, and a really fun and sexy spinoff from a fun and sexy series.  I'm really glad that the original stories were packaged in with the TG issue, because I had forgotten just how much I'd enjoyed them and it was great to have them to remind me of how the story had been running before the TG issue.

More of the same and lots of it, please and thank you!
danalove
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 06:37:35 pm »

Love the story, as usual great artwork.
vengeance1980
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 06:31:46 pm »

Would love another one either in this universe or another.  Any of your fantastic artists:)
smed2012
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 02:24:31 pm »

Just bought this comic (first time I've ever done this!), quite simply the most erotic thing have ever read. I was soaked afterwards!
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2018, 12:56:32 pm »

How about #2?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: