Mind Control Comics Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:22:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 526: Tentacles Optional  (Read 13570 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 14, 2016, 11:54:46 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 01:04:33 pm »

is that watch gonna come back into play soon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 09:34:05 pm »

They seem to be doing pretty well without it for now.  I think it becomes crucial as those forces nominally or forcibly allied with Jakob start to flow into Kearsage.  I think Dani's working on it, and it might be a part of expanding the harem...if they do end up doing that.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 09:55:41 pm »

Hopefully the watch will get involved with Hitomi... We'll see  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »

So, is this panel Adrian sharing the pic with Erin for her expert opinion?  Is that why we have the title, she makes an off-color joke?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 12:30:16 am »

So, is this panel Adrian sharing the pic with Erin for her expert opinion?  Is that why we have the title, she makes an off-color joke?

Daphne does seem to be returning to this particular theme with Hitomi... Though I can't imagine tentacles will make an appearance in SJI.

Then again, if Adrian had a few extra appendages, it would certainly make pleasing his harem at once easier.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 07:58:35 am »

Explaining the term, it seems.  Although it could be foreshadowing.  It seems Ms. Hackberry and Ms. Ravella have the same approach to "taking direction."

Speaking of--Jaqui in yoga class.  That could be very, VERY interesting. Grin
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 08:20:46 am »

Speaking of--Jaqui in yoga class.  That could be very, VERY interesting. Grin

Indeed. Especially her scoping out sexy young things to bring home to master...

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 08:31:23 am »

Or even just seeing the young gals in the class.  But, yeah.  Erin seems to be recruiting, Caitlyn seems to be recruiting, Dani seems to be recruiting.  Jacqui recruiting could be absolutely marvelous.

Oh, and they have another reason to help Cherry somehow.  For all her legion of faults, Cherry is beautiful.  The chance for her redemption or complete comeuppance through the treatment Raven got earlier seems quite appealing.

Too bad there isn't something sexy Erin or Erin and Pearl could do to neutralize the problem without involving her, though.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:35:02 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 11:26:22 am »

Or even just seeing the young gals in the class.  But, yeah.  Erin seems to be recruiting, Caitlyn seems to be recruiting, Dani seems to be recruiting.  Jacqui recruiting could be absolutely marvelous.

Are they, really, though? I don't think it's so clear. Erin's not really recruiting anyone, and Hitomi was the one who broached the subject of meeting Adrian to Caitlyn. Still no talk of their programming or that they have have the urge to expand the harem in some time.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 03:21:45 pm »

We didn't exactly hear all the programming that went into the first cohort, and while they're being passive, the impulse to expand seems to be there.  Dani and Erin seem to be half-recruiting Her Unpronouncebaleness, and Cait is encouraging Hitomi.  I'm sure if she wanted to, she could have come up with a distraction that would have caused the subject of Adrian to be dropped.  She didn't.  And Erin has some sort of fun set up with Reka who has already "sampled the goods."  And poor Raven is in limbo.  I think the next trick will be to convince Adrian to relax his recruitment prohibition.  And tonight seems like the night for it.  It's Mallory's birthday, Dani and Jacqui are double-featuring at Sawyer's.  Erin is up to some mystical shenanigans with Pearl.  Adrian has a double date with Cait and Hitomi.  And Erin has something with Reka in reserve.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 03:44:48 pm »

We'll see. Daphne hasn't communicated that they're acting on Watch urges in the comic in quite some time; the diminishment of it's influence seems to be proceeding apace in the comic. A lot of these women were sexually adventurous before the Watch; it's hard to tell how much is just them and how much is Watch programming.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 10:00:59 pm »

Yes.  There's a difference between "get this person to have sex with Adrian" and "induct this person into the harem as one of Adrian's sex slaves".  It's possible that the girls are interpreting Adrian's reluctance as a prohibition on the latter but not the former.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 08:03:30 am »

Pearl's situation is complicated for several reasons, but that wasn't just a romp.  Seems like there was a multi-layered magical overlay on top of it.  Dani and Erin teamed up to actually hypnotize Her Unpronounceableness.  Circumstances seem to have dictated Hayley's sister's unofficial absorption into the harem.  Recruitment.isn't deaf.  It's on pause, and several members seem to be cultivating candidates.  Maybe acceptance of the other Honeywell twin has accelerated the process again?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 12:09:09 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
eirikr
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fly on the Wall

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 08:16:51 pm »

The shadow on Erin's hand in panel 1 looked like a fingerless glove.  Normally not a weird enough thing, but it made me notice that she also has two right arms in that panel.

Art's been getting better overall, though.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: