Mind Control Comics Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:18:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 525: Mother Figure.  (Read 8057 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 11, 2016, 10:00:41 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 05:15:15 pm »

So one dad and two moms and stepmom /girl friends
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:43:31 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 08:28:39 pm »

I'm not sure about that.  She could well feel maternally protective of the other girls in the harem mixed in with the attraction.  However, I'm not sure if she and Adrian see their bond as parental.  Although, with parents like Miel and Pat, a lot of things are possible.  It's worth noting that his dating life seems to have been fairly straightforward and uncomplicated (from his side) before the Watch entered his life.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 12:31:21 am »

Something sexy happens and Adrian gets all worried like he did something wrong. I swear he's the worst guy to have acces to the Watch XD

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 07:17:24 am »

Okay, so the initial launch for Snapchat was September of 2011 and we're in late January, possibly the 31st when the co-feature dance is supposed to happen???

Frankly, I think his approach here is appropriate.  It's cool.  He's intrigued.  But Cait just sent him a photo of a pic of a girl he's never met.  Is this fun?  Is it an offer for later?  Is it more complicated?

This seems to be a reasonable thought process given all the complications he's experienced in the last several weeks.

I will say that it does appear that members of both cohorts are getting a little restless about renewed expansion.  This could have some very beautiful consequences.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 09:56:57 am »

Well I'm not sure exactly why Danielle reconstructed the watch; was it a compulsion in her programming from her earlier time as the manager of Kupler's harem, a desire to serve Adrian and expand his harem, or a more benign desire to, say, safeguard the members of the harem against other forms of mc like pink clouds? We have very limited information on this, though based on what Danielle and Marliese said I think it's that last option.

For Caitlyn, though, I think it's her own sexually adventuresome nature, possibly not even compounded by her urge to expand the harem, which is something that hasn't been touched on in the comic lately. We'll see what comes of it, but Adrian seems fairly determined to minimize the effects of the watch.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 12:32:53 pm »

Who's that girl on the phone
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 12:33:56 pm »

Who's that girl on the phone

Hitomi.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: