Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:15:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jon Juan, The Immortal Superlover!  (Read 8541 times)
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« on: July 01, 2016, 10:20:09 am »

Hey Daphne--I double-dog dare you to make a MC Comic based around this guy.

Created by Jerry "Superman" Siegel--who must have seen Errol Flynn's "The Adventures Of Don Juan" several times, at least--Jon Juan is a scion of Atlantis, who while being pursued by a horde of jealous Atlantean men, gets frozen in ice and exposed to a rare "sea-weed" granting him immortality. He becomes the greatest lover of all time, romancing women everywhere, leaving an adoring string of conquests in his wake. Whatta guy!

There was even a story for the sleeping fetishists, as seen in these two pages--

You could always say his powers of seduction are based in Hypnosis--he could be a good guy Mind Controller rescuing beautiful women from evil Mind Controllers.  I'm sure you could come up with something for this guy, if you were so inclined.

There it is for anyone who's interested.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 10:26:20 am »

Man, didn't even know this existed. Funny. Wouldn't mind this is a premise lol, especially with good-guy mind controllers. I've had a similar idea kicking around for a Sinbad-like character who gets taught mind control after visiting Atlantis, ironically.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 11:17:59 am »

Doubt this will fly. I've been trying to talk Daphne into Giant Size Man-thing for months.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 12:35:38 pm »

Doubt this will fly. I've been trying to talk Daphne into Giant Size Man-thing for months.

Strange, since she's so clearly on board with Giant-Size Woman-Things.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 12:36:07 pm »

Strange, since she's so clearly on board with Giant-Size Woman-Things.

Oh, is that what the kids are calling them now?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: