Mind Control Comics Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:11:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 522: Family of Origin.  (Read 6541 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 30, 2016, 12:09:18 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 12:05:55 am »

when she pops out Adrien's baby that will make for an even weirder family dynamic
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 07:17:57 am »

There's also the possibility of a lingering attraction that the two half-sibs can't help.  Plus, her other Friend With Benefits seems to really be looking forward to playing with Adrian (again) but with Erin this time.  Wasn't it implied that Erin was setting that up for later...or am I just getting ahead of myself again?

This page is gorgeous and a lot of fun from the gorgeous framed album art to Erin bopping around to music.  I love the conversation, of course.  However, I do have a question.  When did Erin's reputation as "the slutty one" get firmly established?  Shouldn't it be a tie between her and Dani considering Erin had built a wall of anger to shield herself, and her reputation with a few of the exes she had at Wilmot was...frightening?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 11:01:28 am »

when she pops out Adrien's baby that will make for an even weirder family dynamic

Hey, that isn't even going to happen yet.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 01:54:17 pm »

I just realized that the "she" is ambiguous in that statement.  Could be Erin (whose possible future histories we've seen).  Could be either of the Ravellas which would be...a little discombobulating.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 04:45:58 pm »

I just realized that the "she" is ambiguous in that statement.  Could be Erin (whose possible future histories we've seen).  Could be either of the Ravellas which would be...a little discombobulating.

Why not all three? Nothing wrong with a mind-controlled breeding harem ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 06:06:24 pm »

We'll see.

By the way, is this the first time we've seen Jacqui genuinely flustered?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: