Mind Control Comics Forum
October 22, 2024, 05:38:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Security certificate/insecure connection warnings  (Read 8204 times)
MrTwist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: June 27, 2016, 05:44:50 pm »

I've been getting warnings whenever I sign in.:

In Firefox on Windows 10, I get "The owner has configured their website improperly. To protect your information, Firefox has not connected to this website."

In Dolphin browser on Android tablet, I get "This certificate is not from a trusted authority. Do you want to continue?"

I most often visit on the tablet & use this browser strictly for NSFW things. Its been giving me this warning for a while now, but Dolphin can be wonky sometimes, so I let it slide until now.

Any help would be appreciated.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 05:52:13 pm »

Probably has an outdated version of our certificate info in it. Hitting reload should help.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 11:01:13 pm »

I'm getting this as well for what it's worth.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:06:10 pm »

Not sure why you are getting those messages; I just checked with Firefox, Chrome and Safari, and no issues.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 12:02:29 am »

No problems over here, either. Are you using Lenovo computers with Superfish or IE4?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 12:03:08 am »

Our old certificate expired semi-recently, so it's possible it has the old one cached.

MrTwist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 05:30:26 am »

Tablet is doing alright now, haven't been able to check Forefox/Win 10 yet. Thank you, Daphne.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: