Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:53:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Initiation.  (Read 8942 times)
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« on: June 08, 2016, 09:52:39 pm »

I just (a few hours ago) joined the site. I am very happy to be here.

This comic is the ONE that persuaded me to make the jump and subscribe to the site. And from what I've seen so far I am glad I did. The art is wonderful and I've already looked at Portalcomic's DeviantArt page. Wink

I love the Tarot themed covers! I'm still trying to work out if there is any subtle meaning related to the story content.

I'm currently downloading all the issues. That throttle is a bitch, glad I can read them online while I wait.

(I really hope there is a new chapter coming soon)

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 10:37:09 pm »

That and Beyond Rubies are what brought me over here.

The type of mind control combined with the body modification/breast growth is great... and I like that the main character is actually an enthusiastic mc, though it's balanced by a slight horror element of the malign intelligence of the book, which keeps some tension going even if the mind controlled harem is operating smoothly. SJI, which is also pretty damn good, unfortunately suffers (in my eyes) from an mc who isn't actually that interested in mind control, though other aspects of that comic are excellent.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 01:15:29 am »

Welcome to our slice of Heaven!
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 05:26:41 am »

That and Beyond Rubies are what brought me over here.

The type of mind control combined with the body modification/breast growth is great...

I've looked at Beyond Rubies, the story is pretty nice but I can't handle the breast augmentation. It's just too much for me. I'm glad there are stories with that stuff for those that want it but I need a more reasonable visual. The modification of Lela in this story was quite the shock. I'm glad Daffyd fixed that 'mistake'. I like that he still left her bigger than her natural bust-line but was reasonable about it.

and I like that the main character is actually an enthusiastic mc, though it's balanced by a slight horror element of the malign intelligence of the book, which keeps some tension going even if the mind controlled harem is operating smoothly.

Daffyd's unrestrained use and enjoyment of his powers are great. I hope it doesn't come back to bite him as it seemed to do to Clovis!

And I'm not sure I'd classify the book as 'malign', it definitely has an agenda and is intelligent but I haven't seen any evil intent. The cover illustration and the 'human skin' binding were noted as being latter modifications/additions to the book. I assume that was done by someone who also saw the book as malevolent but it doesn't have anything to do with its content.

Welcome to our slice of Heaven!

Thanks! very glad to be here.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 06:48:41 am »

I've looked at Beyond Rubies, the story is pretty nice but I can't handle the breast augmentation. It's just too much for me. I'm glad there are stories with that stuff for those that want it but I need a more reasonable visual. The modification of Lela in this story was quite the shock. I'm glad Daffyd fixed that 'mistake'. I like that he still left her bigger than her natural bust-line but was reasonable about it.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that one lol

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
av0999
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:25:16 pm »

I just (a few hours ago) joined the site. I am very happy to be here.

This comic is the ONE that persuaded me to make the jump and subscribe to the site. And from what I've seen so far I am glad I did. The art is wonderful and I've already looked at Portalcomic's DeviantArt page. Wink

I love the Tarot themed covers! I'm still trying to work out if there is any subtle meaning related to the story content.

I'm currently downloading all the issues. That throttle is a bitch, glad I can read them online while I wait.

(I really hope there is a new chapter coming soon)

Any thoughts on Free Trade Zone. That's my favourite story. http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/members/title/free_trade/
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 08:39:03 pm »

Any thoughts on Free Trade Zone. That's my favourite story.

Just read it over. It's a nice hard sci-fi dystopia kind of story. Have you ever seen the movie 'Outland'?

I really like the second art style. I like the clean look, I'm not into that sketchy style for the most part...

(it's still better than the sorry art I'm capable of though)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: