Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:29:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ring Cycle #15  (Read 2583 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 18, 2023, 01:04:05 am »

Jeremy's social life is getting busier and busier.

Script: Daphne • Colors: Alekios • Art: H Sefra • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 07:44:46 am »

Still within my birthday month, so counting this as the only present I'm getting this year.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2023, 09:45:36 pm »

Yay!
asfrmaster
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 11:46:27 am »

HELL YEAH! Can't wait to see this!

This is one of the three best series on on the whole MCC: The Ring Cycle, The Waiting Room, and the Chrysalis

Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 08:02:55 am »

Finally Mom.  Outstanding.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 01:50:09 am »

We didn't get quite as far with Mom this week as I'd hoped, but we finally got some movement there.  Clearly Jeremy is bringing together several slaves in the next issue.

Think we can all guess what's going to happen with the new character.

Wondering about that scene on page 9 with those girls sort of smirking at Jeremy as he walks away.

I also liked seeing the obedience commands to his sister kick in, how she previously told him they have to keep it a secret but now she has to obey.  Good stuff.

Like the pace this comic is getting updated.  2-3 months between issues.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 12:59:43 pm »

Okay, I feel I was cockblocked with the mom a bit, but still a great issue.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 08:20:25 pm »

This was another fun one!

A sexy professor appears.  On loan from Wilmot perhaps Wink
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 08:54:54 am »

Okay, I feel I was cockblocked with the mom a bit

A little bit!  But her presumably running off to her room to masturbate is a realistic response to that training kicking in.  Jeremy just has to take charge in the next issue, which hopefully will be soon.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2023, 01:15:20 am »

A little bit!  But her presumably running off to her room to masturbate is a realistic response to that training kicking in.  Jeremy just has to take charge in the next issue, which hopefully will be soon.

I think it makes sense too. Commands given under the ring seem to have varying degrees of acceptance once the subject wakes up, even if they all do have a visible effect. Makes sense that Paula's resisting what she sees as her own depraved urges for now. Wink
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2023, 10:30:57 pm »

I think it makes sense too. Commands given under the ring seem to have varying degrees of acceptance once the subject wakes up, even if they all do have a visible effect. Makes sense that Paula's resisting what she sees as her own depraved urges for now. Wink

Exactly.  Wendy just went right along with the flow.  Paula's fighting a losing battle, which will just make it sexier when she gives up.
Ghisario
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2024, 04:40:50 pm »

God, I am highly anticipating the next chapter. This art, along with the steady and consistent story is giving me goosebumps. Can't wait to see what other plans Jeremy has for his hot AF mother!
Wavey30
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2024, 01:25:04 pm »

In the last issue, someone has a theory that Jeremy could be Peter. My theory is that Peter is now Professor Frontier. He used the ring to change (to try things from a different perspective) and lost the ability to use the ring, hence it turning up in the garage. I don't imagine anyone willingly giving up that power and abandoning the ring.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2024, 03:59:37 pm »

In the last issue, someone has a theory that Jeremy could be Peter. My theory is that Peter is now Professor Frontier. He used the ring to change (to try things from a different perspective) and lost the ability to use the ring, hence it turning up in the garage. I don't imagine anyone willingly giving up that power and abandoning the ring.

I read a short story by Jafar once, Something Borrowed Something Blue.  In that story it turns out that the real mind controller had mind controlled himself into forgetting what he had done, just so he could experience the thrill of conquering women again.  I wouldn't be surprised if something like that is happening here, because if you look at the background all the women have a particular body type, one Jeremy has shown a preference for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: