Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:08:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "Doctor Laurel"... a three part miniseries!  (Read 22564 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 09, 2016, 10:27:59 pm »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of a three-part miniseries.  Brooklyn Chase returns to us at Doctor Laurel, a therapist with a very... special way of inducing a trance in her patients.

In part 1, her patient thinks that she may have been hypnotized to be a married man's lover.  Doctor Laurel uncovers the truth, and adds her own unique programming on top of it.  Co-starring Nickey Huntsman, Allison Moore, and Brad Knight.

In part 2, Doctor Laurel is summoned to help interrogate a very recalcitrant prisoner.  In no time, Laurel has her attitude adjusted, and ready to cooperate totally... with anything.  Co-starring Marie McCray, Tyler Nixon, and Ryan Mclane.

In part 3's exciting conclusion, Laurel works on the programming of one of the cheerleaders of her nemesis, Doctor Michaels... but whose side is the patient really on?  For that matter, who's side is anyone on?  Co-starring Kate England, Cherie Deville, and Ryan Mclane.

Full trailers and downloads are available at:

Part 1:  http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/drlaurel1/

Part 2:  http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/drlaurel2/

Part 3:  http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/drlaurel3/

And all threee parts are available for a special package price at:

https://www.mindcontroltheatre.com/admin/signup.php?product_id=89

And thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 12:18:23 am »

Damn! You guys have been busy.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 12:33:35 am »

Things I don't like about this include:

meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 06:51:03 pm »

Thank you Brooklyn freakin' Chase for just being so damn awesome!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 06:53:54 pm »

Thank you Brooklyn freakin' Chase for just being so damn awesome!

We totally agree with this. And she is just about the nicest person you could ever hope to meet!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 01:43:39 am »

And all threee parts are available for a special package price at:

Is that package price a special introductory offer, or will it be available for the foreseeable future? Also, will you run a discount on Theatre films for MCC members this month?

(Oh, and the miniseries looks amazing!)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 04:42:20 pm »

Is that package price a special introductory offer, or will it be available for the foreseeable future? Also, will you run a discount on Theatre films for MCC members this month?

The package is probably permanent. We're probably not doing a discount this month, since... well, we have this new movie with a discount already. Smiley

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 06:50:42 pm »

This is seriously great. Parts 1 and 3 could each make a case for best individual film in the Daphne's Fantasies Cinematic Universe. This particular miniseries format is expensive, so I don't know that I could do it every month, but this one is definitely worth it. Part 3 has I think my favorite all-round cast.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 10:13:49 am »

I don't think we'd be up for shooting three movies a month like that. Smiley But we might do two a year!

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 01:17:34 pm »

So, with the closing scene of part 3 - are doctors Laurel and Michaels in a recursively dominant hypnotic kind of situation, or is Laurel the master (mistress) in the end?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: