Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:38:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 14  (Read 7088 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 06, 2011, 02:50:35 pm »

Coming the 7th!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 05:50:10 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Hypnospiral
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 03:00:38 pm »

Not bad but I would've preferred a sound effect to go with the person getting hit.

notanotheralias
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 01:11:59 am »

So is there any particular reason why the owner is covered in shadows? I suppose that it'd be real cool if the two of them ended up working for The Octopus, or the next leader of S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:13:28 am »

So is there any particular reason why the owner is covered in shadows? I suppose that it'd be real cool if the two of them ended up working for The Octopus, or the next leader of S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

Halogen lighting in the store. Very directional.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
notanotheralias
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 11:10:17 am »

I am actually rather eager to find out just what the deal is with the unnamed blond guy. I guess the natural assumption would be that he's paying the Psychologist off, but there are other options. I can't for the life of me remember the name, but I vaguely recall a story on the EMCSA in which the main character's job was to "hack" girls by hunting down young women who had previously been brainwashed by the Evil Conspiracy, and using their usual triggers to use them for her own ends, completely unrelated to those of said Evil Conspiracy. It might be an interesting dynamic if something like that were going on here; like that the Psychologist is completely unaware of the blond guy running around and snatching up his subjects. Or that the blond guy, for his part, doesn't really know anything beyond the fact that the local girls along a certain route tend to be extremely suggestible. Whatever it is that you have planned for the story I look forward to seeing how it goes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: