Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:13:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 461: The Cave of the Sibyl.  (Read 11951 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 05:59:36 pm »

I'm sure my heirs thank you for that suggestion. Grin  I was having a haircolor translation problem.  Attitude and power are very clear, and she seems at least slightly more "mature" than Mallory, but I couldn't tell if they might have crossed paths in the Library Sciences program either as fellow students or as professor and student; or if Sybil was already well established in her position when Mallory arrived.  Or if, perhaps, Sybil could have been one of Jakob's targets when he weaseled his way through Wilmot in the mid-eighties.  Or if she might have been a classmate during the great Co-ed experiment of the early '80s where Pat and Miel met.

In one of Guests artist Mallory receive a letter to come work at this Library

In 2013 posting Mallory was 27 and now age 30 ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:04:16 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 01:56:50 am »

I believe she's still 27.  We're less than a month after New Years' 2012 in the SJI-verse, I think.  Remember, the end of the month is supposed to be Dani and Jacqui performing together at Sawyer's.  That hasn't happened yet, and I'm not sure how close we are to it.  It continues to be an absolutely delightful ride, though. Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: