Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:23:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiophilia #11  (Read 10207 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 21, 2015, 08:34:31 am »

Field testing has begun.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:32:11 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:19:48 pm »

Cool, when will it be published?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 12:30:47 pm »

Cool, when will it be published?

Check the top of the page!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 10:18:51 am »

Who? No face shot?
No hint Who?

Start typing like owl Who
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 09:57:30 pm »

Start typing like owl Who
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adk1ujjmguo
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 02:46:49 pm »

Love this comic! I do hope we will see more girls at the same time and more "casual" sex that has become this comic's hallmark, that the protagonist can get his rocks off as he's enjoying something else entirely.

And I can't tell you how excited I am over Stephanie and Claudia coming over!
draqua
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 02:24:09 am »

Agreed. I had hoped for a full on orgy/reverse gangbang scene with the guy just surrounded by his harem of adoring slaves, but its still one of my favorites. I've got my fingers crossed for Free Cable really playing up the harem sex in the next issue.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 03:30:04 pm »

I think we may be seeing a few cracks here. Our entrepreneurial protagonist has started selling his devices to select individuals with lots of money and what I think we can safely call weak ethics. And he's built in wireless capability to mind-fuck those gifted with his new batch at a range.

It occurs to me that people with tonnes of money and little ethics will take that badly and he's going to have to switch over to One Ring to Rule Them All mode fairly quickluy and have the new sex toys these rich and ethically challenged folks do some extra curricular mind fucking before the MCer With No Name gets a new pair of cement shoes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: