Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:58:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 445: Family Planning.  (Read 4674 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 08, 2015, 02:21:07 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 07:05:58 pm »

Jacqui really considering that question.  In the preview pic she looks...conflicted.  Not horrified, but not excited either.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 01:51:22 am »

or just wait to get lay
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 07:37:47 am »

Well... here's hoping they continue that line of conversation soon ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 07:40:59 am »

Context is king...or queen. Wink

I was thinking about her consideration of the question.  The conversation was very interesting and unexpected.  I guess I find it surprising that Jacqui has a "sexual obsession."  Mildly surprising, but certainly not unwelcome.  The tone of the conversation is playful and her frustration is actually a kick.  This seems to be going in a lot of interesting places.  If Jacqui's going to haul Adrian back to that storeroom again and Erin has to mind the store, are we about to see someone else meet Erin at the counter for the first time while hearing Jacqui enjoying herself through the wall?  Last time we had this mix of characters, Pearl dropped in for the very first time.  Maybe Unflappable Sue is back for the follow-up album.  We've seen her be cool around a lot of sexual energy and waiting to be served while magic was happening in the back room, do we know her personal preferences?  I don't think it's come up yet.

ETA--Yes, this plotline seems to promise a lot of fun in the very near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: