Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 444: Promotional Copy.  (Read 10981 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 05, 2015, 06:19:22 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:06 pm »

Interesting... side plot?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 07:49:17 pm »

Interesting... side plot?

Side plots?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 10:14:48 pm »

My first thought was Mallory in a different setting, but that's not right.  Could this be one of Rain's sisters or cousins?  Has her activity at Wilmot broken rules that should not be broken?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 10:59:15 pm »

My first thought was a flash to Rain's 'childhood' or some such.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 12:17:28 am »

That's Miel?  The Cavanaughs made folk/renaissance music HOT?  Hmm.

Intriguing question and non-response at the end.  Jacqui looks startled, but not terrified.  This could get quite interesting.

On a side note is that word at the bottom the album name or a group name?
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 01:04:06 am »

From the name I'd assume they do Celtic folk - Dúlamán is gaelic for seaweed and also the name of  Clannad's third album. So either the album is named after one by Clannad released 10 years earlier or its the band name.

Which reminds me I should dig out and listen to the early Clannad stuff again
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:11:10 am by stiggle » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 06:36:36 am »

Intriguing question and non-response at the end.  Jacqui looks startled, but not terrified.  This could get quite interesting.

Yeah... this definitely lines up with some of my other kinks as well. I *really* like the implications of this episode :-D

matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »

The subject of having children, awesome I've been waiting a while for something like this to pop up. I hope all the girls think on this seriously, maybe via thought bubbles
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 09:23:52 pm »

Thought bubbles seem rare in this comic.  The closest I can remember to one is the New Year's Resolution comic before the Night of the Watch started where they speak their thoughts.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 09:44:17 pm »

The closest I can remember to one is the New Year's Resolution comic before the Night of the Watch started where they speak their thoughts.

Danielle has one where she thinks "Que?"  Otherwise, I can't think of any others.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 09:50:41 pm »

Most of them speak their inner voice out loud anyway :-)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 11:15:44 pm »

I'll just leave this here.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2015, 03:52:19 pm »

While that technology is phenomenal, it doesn't imply a *legal* guardianship of a child by three people... and I don't think it'd be necessary in Jacqui's case, she clearly doesn't have *anything* wrong with her genes...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: