Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:46:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Showing Off  (Read 8839 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 19, 2015, 12:47:44 pm »

From a story concept by Sturkwurk!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 02:54:59 pm »

Interesting!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 12:10:09 pm »

change to a sex Hypnotize Bimbo woman
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:40:55 am by laguna85 » Logged
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 03:50:21 pm »

This one definitely needs a sequel/expansion.  Firstly, their wasn't even any sex in it beyond the nudity, and then there's the question of why there only seems to be one woman in the crowd per show.  And what happens to them afterwards, does the magician keep them for herself or does she give them back to their boyfriends, who then lend them to her whilst she's on stage?  Heck does the newly made bimbo get broken in on the spot by servicing the entire audience in a one on 300 orgy?  And what does the magician gain by doing this, is she paid for this kind of work, is it so somebody who's competing with the volunteers can get them out of the way, or does she just get off on screwing women up?
scopes777
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 04:35:54 pm »

I agree with the above poster...I would really like to see a sequel to this one...I can see it being as popular as Free Cable due to the setup of it, and can always have different "volunteers" just like Free Cable has many visitors...But being a magic show one can move from city to city...can have more flexibility with the types of audience...universities...conventions...classy royal crowd...company shows :p alot of possibilities...Also like the props/outfits/etc...Sturkwurk/Daphne combo is very strong as always Smiley I do agree would've liked to see some more sexuality in this one.
spanker1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 07:49:08 am »

please continue the comic, I think it is good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: