Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:27:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Good People #1  (Read 14500 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 15, 2010, 12:41:34 am »

A group of students pass through a portal... into the realm of Fairie. And the faeries there have a particular use for mortals...

Coming December 15th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 10:50:18 am »

That's Hot! Are We Not Able To Download Any Of The Newer Comics. The Pages Online R Too Big 4 My Laptop
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 11:04:06 am »

That's Hot! Are We Not Able To Download Any Of The Newer Comics. The Pages Online R Too Big 4 My Laptop

https://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=48.0

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
orksss
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 12:37:10 pm »

whether to continue?
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 05:06:29 pm »

I'm not into the fairy thing, but this is good quality artwork, and I hope we see more from the artist.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:50:48 pm »

Very nice, story and artwork, as usual.

Can we expect a part 2 of this story. Daphne??

I guess "The Persauder" will be the last "new" comic for 2010, or maybe not!!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 07:10:12 pm »

Just read this and loved it.  I enjoy fanticy books so having a well done MC comic use folklore about faries was a true treat.
bigsol81
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 07:24:58 pm »

Please consider doing a #2 to this, especially since it's one of the few MC comics on the site that uses good old fashioned hypnotic gaze supernatural powers and of course has some female/female content to boot!
MarkReed
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fit to be Tied

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 04:37:22 pm »

You know, I just spent something like 2 or more hours carefully considering and reviewing two other comics. I promised myself I'd stop for the night. But I wanted to read just ONE more, and (honestly) the plot description for this one didn't seem like it would be worth commenting about. People get trapped in the fairy realm and become slaves forever. What can possibly be done with that?

Oh... My... God.

First of all, the art is PHENOMENAL. I love the hints of anime style, and how the faeries are drawn with a subtle otherworldly feel. I know this is only the fourth comic I've even looked at on the site, but if I can't start using phrases like "best art on the site" after *this* one, then I'm going to have to redefine the entire scale that I use to critique these.

And the writing? Daphne takes what seems like a mildly boring concept and makes it come to life. This comic is all about the interactions between the people, and those interactions are fantastic. The Fey are very upfront. "You are in our power, and you are screwed." The struggle of the humans as they try to get out from under the Fey thumb (and the accepting attitude of the married couple that have been there long term) are great. This one is ALL about the hypnotic domination. No tricks, no traps, just a victim struggling for freedom and a controller zapping him or her back into servitude. Sexual servitude, at that.

To anyone browsing the forum while considering whether or not they want to sign up with the site: If you are a fan of genuine mind control - if seeing someone zapped from 'willful defiance' to 'willful compliance' is what flat does it for you - then you WANT to see this comic.

Also, it has awesome 'swirly hypnotic eyes.'

Did I mention the art is FANTASTIC?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 06:50:45 pm »

Welcome to the Forum! That's certainly arriving with a splash. Thank you for your comments... I'm especially pleased that you picked Good People and Con 'Fused, which are kind of two of my personal favorites.

I'd be interested in what you think of Good People #2, since it was drawn by a different artist. To avoid the risk of too much self-praise, I'll just say that I'm very glad you liked the writing! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: