Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:13:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faerie Tail #6  (Read 9674 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 31, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »

The Faerie brings fucking joy wherever she goes...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 04:23:53 am »

That was a really good one. I like the way it ended and cannot wait for the next issue. Please don't take too long getting number 7 out there.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 06:40:08 am »

Oops!  Maybe now she won't be so willy-nilly with the love-glitter.  That said, if she actually explains what the situation is, the guy could wind up with two for the price of one.  I just hope that he doesn't end up going down the total bastard route and not care a thing about whether or not he's breaking hearts and ruining lives.  On top of that, depending on how the next issue goes, there is the question of just what kind of life Clara and Lily are going to have together, given the sudden break up and the fact that they aren't rich.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 10:53:01 am »

Seconded on his character development.  Even though this guy seems weaker to start, I'd much prefer him taking the Adrian character track than the Bertram character track.  I think if she explains, he might just move on to the next gal on his wishlist or ask if the new couple are both bi (setting up the scenario you outlined in your post).  I would hope those are the only two options he'd pick, and I'd hope she'd have the courage under all her snark and brashness to level with him.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 08:14:08 am »

Another thing to consider is the faerie's claim that love only happens to mortals.  Maybe somewhere down the line her curiosity gets the better of her and, either through her own initiative or Stephan's orders/wishes, she comes to fall in love with Stephan or somebody in his harem.  I'd like to see a story--this one or another--that ends with an image akin to a guy and his dream girl sitting atop a shared throne with their shared harem (women and men, let's be fair) spread out before them in an orgy dedicated to the entertainment of their master and mistress.  If Stephan decided that it was really the faerie he was in love with and she returned his feelings, it'd be a perfect setup to this kind of ending.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 11:42:39 pm »

That's been a curiosity about this new Faerie Tail storyline.  The end of the one-shot is the guy gaining sway over the fair one.  This mystical gal has an entirely different approach to wishes and a very distinct (and entertaining attitude).  It will be very interesting to see how this progresses.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 01:06:27 am »

That's been a curiosity about this new Faerie Tail storyline.  The end of the one-shot is the guy gaining sway over the fair one.  This mystical gal has an entirely different approach to wishes and a very distinct (and entertaining attitude).  It will be very interesting to see how this progresses.

I would love to see the male character experiment a bit more with his biggest fan... with you on that one.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: