Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:42:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open for commission work  (Read 8887 times)
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« on: December 09, 2010, 08:38:37 pm »

If you'd like to email me about any commission work, from a single image to a full story, feel free to contact me at sturkwurk@hotmail.com

you can also drop by my site at www.sturkwurk.com or my Deviant Art page at http://sturkwurk.deviantart.com/

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 11:43:11 am »

Sounds good to me Sturkwurk, but a few questions:

1) What would the cost be for 1 page, or a whole comic with say 12-13 pages?

2) Do I just email you my story idea and you translate it to comic form, or do I need to write a story like Daphne does with dialog etc??

Thanks for ALL you work on the verious comics you have done so far for Mind Control Comics, Keep them coming!!!
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 01:31:21 pm »

the cost can vary greatly - it all depends on the subject matter, the page size, render times, and do I have the scenes/props/clothing/characters you need - or do I need to model them.

I go through an approval process with my clients, making sure they are satisfied at every stage.

Usually I come up with a quote based on the material needed, and then ask for at least half of the quote up front.  Then upon approvals of WIP's (Works in progress) I'll release the final artwork upon receipt of the full balance of the quote.   I have had circumstances where a client changed their mind late in the process and wanted something changed that affected every image made up to that point, they had to pay extra - just like a movie or television show having to go back and re-shoot material.

I've worked from sketches, rough layouts, and of course Daphne's polished scripts (her scripts are just like a movie or television program's) - so I'm open

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
animalmusic
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 01:08:30 pm »

I am Currently using Sturkwurk!  and He is a True Professional

We are just in the beginning stages of a fairly large project and he

a) Is true to his word
b) far surpassed my expectations
c) Very artistic,  he pays attention to detail
d) makes sure you are happy with his work ("and you will be")

I am very happy so far

anyone here can e-mail me animalmusic@comcast.com
or post here for any further questions on my experience

any questions related to work I recommend you contact him at "sturkwurk@hotmail.com"
or see his website http://www.sturkwurk.com/
Thanks,
-Animalmusic-
animalmusic
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:23:59 pm »

Just Finished Project    Grin

165+ images and I could not have been Happier!

See my previous post for info

I highly recommend SturkWurk to do your Images

Thanks,
-animalmusic-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: