Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: News and art from Octavia & PK :)  (Read 44333 times)
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 05:19:44 pm »

The Youtube is a little bit of a spoiler, in terms of the tangled web of their relationships. Tatiana will feature more and there is a plot line involving she and Brickman...I won't say more than that Smiley Except she's quite hilarious and PK has written some really funny scenes with her in Smiley

I'll look out for your PM Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 08:36:28 pm »

It's a question about the Patronage system.  So far the work is beautiful and intriguing.  Is the guy who lost the ring in the opening panels the "twice broken" guy who wants to be a hero more than anything?
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 07:19:03 am »

Nope....but, honestly you are going to love the comic, it's full of mysteries and plot twists. Bear in mind it jumps back and forth in time - so sometimes you might not know exactly what's going on until a bit later Smiley Just stick with it Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 12:00:45 pm »

I already love it! Wink  I'm a little relieved 1984's Poison extra lost the ring just as he was beginning to maniacally enjoy it.  Already looking forward to the next weekly update. Wink
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:09:59 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 12:56:51 pm »

I'm a little relieved 1984's Poison extra lost the ring just as he was beginning to maniacally enjoy it. 

Hahaha...you 'got' it Smiley

salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 12:45:55 pm »

Looks really awesome. I'll keep an eye on this Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 08:15:00 pm »

Very cool so far. Grin
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 12:41:44 am »

Thank you guys...hopefully will upload the next page to Patreon today....sign up to get it early and help make us a twice weekly Smiley www.patreon.com/octaviamoon

OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2015, 05:21:12 am »

This is a section (heavily blurred) of the June reward Pinup. The full resolution Tiff file will be available for my $10 per month patrons - I'll post as the payments begin to be processed in early July so there is still time to join my Patreon crew.

The full image is NSFW (there be boobies!) and I am really pleased with how this turned out...I hope you will too Smiley

If you aren't a patron and would like to have this beautiful digital painting of Ginny, you can donate by going to www.patreon.com/octaviamoon and clicking the appropriate pledge button. If you'd like to read the comic that features this intriguing Genie you can read for free at www.grantedcomic.com.

Thank you for you support Smiley

OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 02:55:39 am »

www.surveymonkey.com/s/GQGHPM5

I've compiled a survey to get some feedback on the comic and on the Patreon campaign. I'd be ever so grateful to anyone who would complete it - should take about 5 to 10 minutes.

The feedback will be invaluable and I will post the results and analysis for other comic creators and people using Patreon so we can all benefit from the information.

Thank you

Octavia
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 08:17:51 am by OctaviaMoon » Logged

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2015, 07:08:16 am »

Odd thing--the link goes to a Survey Monkey "Page not found" prompt for me.  Not sure why that is.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2015, 08:18:50 am »

Ah! My bad - there was an @ sign that shouldn't have been there...fixed now Smiley

OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 04:24:26 am »

Hope you guys don't feel spammed....just wanted to share these Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 01:59:17 pm »

This is a lot of fun so far.  I encourage folks to drop by the sites and check it out.  Wink
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2015, 06:25:09 am »

This morning we were number #2 on the Amazon Kindle Best Seller list for Erotic Graphic Novels...we've slipped to #5, now but still Smiley

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/digital-text/2231077011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_kstore_1_5_last

Do consider having a read - www.grantedcomic.com - let us know what you think and, if you like it, you could get access to bonus material via our Patreon compaign - www.patreon.com/octaviamoon

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: