Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:05:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: OK, so, who next?
Marlissa, again - 2 (3%)
Kayleigh - 5 (7.6%)
Janice - 4 (6.1%)
Annie - 5 (7.6%)
Tari - 7 (10.6%)
The Ballet Dancer - 4 (6.1%)
The Virgin - 18 (27.3%)
The Tantra Woman - 3 (4.5%)
The Goth Chick - 15 (22.7%)
Kendra, again - 3 (4.5%)
Someone Else - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's next? (for issue 2)  (Read 23506 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 17, 2010, 07:19:45 pm »

If you haven't read the comic, this probably won't make much sense. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 07:39:57 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 08:06:03 pm »

I voted for Tari.

Just a quick note to let you know this is the best comic on the site at the moment. Love the story, love the art, great stuff.

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 09:07:30 pm »

Gonna agree with the "best so far" comment...has a classic quality, like a Chick Berry tune (heh heh). Of course, in true erotic MC fiction tradition, you have to wonder if using this hidden knowledge will have a hidden cost. But we shall see what comes in the future, won't we?
Rodimus
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:00:30 pm »

I agree as well this story kept me more captivated than the other three great stuff
beta_carrier
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 10:02:11 pm »

Truly the best story posted so far.  Portalcomic continues to do great work!
wblade
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 03:25:51 am »

Love the comic, I chose the virgin because in the mind control theatre collar radio stuff they mentioned a similar character and in the truth about hypnosis I think it was the first one they had her mention ADULT virgins but never seem to actually do the story.  personally she always seems to be a red head. 
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 11:02:59 pm »

Love this story, great art work, and all in (lucky number) 13 pages to boot!!!  Keep them cumming. Also how often will you add a new or continuation of an ongoing story???
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 11:06:48 pm »

Also how often will you add a new or continuation of an ongoing story???

That will vary depending on our schedule; it will probably be 4-6 weeks between updates as long as we are on a weekly schedule. Of course, once we have lots of members, we'll be able to speed up our updates... Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
wblade
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 03:34:01 am »

That will vary depending on our schedule; it will probably be 4-6 weeks between updates as long as we are on a weekly schedule. Of course, once we have lots of members, we'll be able to speed up our updates... Smiley
[/quote]

so that there is no confusion.  This story will be updated in 4-6 weeks in rotation with other updates, like next week is suppose to be the cuckoo story correct.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 07:06:59 am »

so that there is no confusion.  This story will be updated in 4-6 weeks in rotation with other updates, like next week is suppose to be the cuckoo story correct.

Correct! If there is any confusion about what's forthcoming, check the calendar here and the "Next Update" date on the main page of the MCC site.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:55:24 am by Daphne » Logged

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 05:32:26 pm »

A quick question about the order of updates to the stories.

The next update is 6/23, with Cuckoo's Nest, then I would guess The Hidden Knowledge, then Martian Herem, is that correct??

Will this be the rotation until say a new comic is added to the fold??
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 07:04:10 pm »

The next update is 6/23, with Cuckoo's Nest, then I would guess The Hidden Knowledge, then Martian Herem, is that correct??

After 6/23, it will probably be another installment of either Cuckoo's Nest or Martian Harem. We had to do a quick artist change on the next drawn comic to appear, "The Green Sign," so it's been pushed off by a week. But we're slowly building up a backlog, and we'll be on schedule soon.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 07:15:47 am »

Any advance info on "The Green Sign"Huh Interesting title, can't wait to see it, also I would like to see more of "The Hidden Knowledge", when do you think the next issue will hit the site???
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 08:21:02 am »

Any advance info on "The Green Sign"Huh Interesting title, can't wait to see it, also I would like to see more of "The Hidden Knowledge", when do you think the next issue will hit the site???

The blurb for "The Green Sign" is: A sinister conspiracy in steampunk London is kidnapping women, but to what end?

We don't put things on the calendar until we actually have the artwork in hand, so we don't want to suggest release dates for them yet... but soon!

bacchus68
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 09:40:39 am »

I just wanted to drop a note since I just joined. This is the best comic so far I read. alot going on in a small amount of pages.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: