Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master of his domain by Tecknophyle  (Read 41768 times)
mcrack
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: April 16, 2015, 02:34:13 pm »

There's an artist I like a lot at the concurrent website mccomix.com.
It's Tecknophyle and his/her comic "Master of his domain" and the ongoing sequel "Sins and secrets".

Master of his domain is available in the free section :
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery3/index.php/samples/tecknophyle/MasterOfHisDomain

It's a story about a good guy who loves his wife being given extraordinary powers by some kind of supernatural being and being caught up in a series of events he didn't expect.

I must warn you, there's slight gender bending in Master of his domain (girls being former boys but we don't see them before) and a little more explicit in "Sins and secrets".
Gender bending isn't my cup of tea but I found it very discreet. It's background info that might arouse some but does not bother if it's not your thing.

I think the story is elaborate and captivating with a lot of twists.

I hope you enjoy !
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:23:35 am »

Glad you like it. (Yes, name slightly different here).
baldred
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 05:26:56 pm »

For what it is worth.

Technophyle's Master of His Domain and Master of his Domain 2 (This latter series accessible by membership of mccomic.com) is stunning.

Mind Control is not specifically the main ingredient of the series but certainly a large component of the content. The artwork is fabulous and the storyline of Master of his Domain 2 is ongoing (hopefully for a long while yet!) and I look forward to each issue with eagerness.

Well worth the membership of mccomix.com but obviously would be great if Daphne could entice Technophyle to duplicate Master of his Domain 2 over to Mind Control Comics so as to reduce my monthly outgoings!  Cheesy
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 10:08:19 pm »

Those are some bold statements.

Bold statements indeed.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 08:49:11 pm »

You know, much as I love this story, I would love to see what could be done with a movie adaptation thereof.  If it is at all possible, please with puppy dog eyes.  Even if it is a shortened and condensed version relegated to one movie or a mini series of maybe three movies, taking the story created here and putting it onto the small screen would be great to see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: