Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homecoming  (Read 14027 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 23, 2010, 09:12:21 pm »

Yelena stops in a small Midwestern town that her mother told her about... vaguely. But why is it crowded with young women who are here for a festival? And what kind of festival is it, anyway?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
johntenchi
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 12:58:32 am »

just to let you know once again i was trying to look at your new comic and it wont let me get past the font cover. I can't even get in to the archives to look at any of the other comics. I am a big fan and i would like to read more and see more please fix it . And to let you know i got on my laptop to make sure it wasn't my computer and it is not.. Thank You Johntenchi
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 09:08:04 am »

just to let you know once again i was trying to look at your new comic and it wont let me get past the font cover. I can't even get in to the archives to look at any of the other comics. I am a big fan and i would like to read more and see more please fix it . And to let you know i got on my laptop to make sure it wasn't my computer and it is not.. Thank You Johntenchi

We just logged in with your account, and everything was fine.

As always please do not use the forum to report account problems. Please email us. Thanks.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stretchgilbert
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 11:05:10 am »

Great Stuff! Worth The wait. Thanks! The Graphics R Amazing!
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 03:53:04 pm »

This is lovely. I'm not sure how MC it is however....
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 04:14:44 pm »

I'm not sure how MC it is however....

If you happen to know of a small midwestern town where that is a regular event without any form of mind control, please do let me know. Smiley

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 05:59:47 pm »

This is lovely. I'm not sure how MC it is however....

It's MC in the sense that the women's behavior is directed by a force outside their own awareness or control.  They're doing something but they don't know why.  It's just that that force is impersonal and evolutionary instead of personal and purposeful.  That said, the plot is a bit of an outlier for the site.  The art style is very nice, definitely.
Luke345
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 06:51:53 am »

First, great job!
Second, I agree that this IS mind-control, and it is kind of nice to see a less heavy-handed aspect of MC from time to time.
Third, I ALWAYS appreciate an impreg aspect to an MC story, Thanks!
Fourth, happy Thanks Giving, if you are in the US!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 11:39:14 am »

Daphne, Another WINNER, I really liked the way the girls all have something in common, their MOM'S, and who better than to direct their daughter's lives than dear old Mom??

When you find this quaint town, please be sure to invite us ALL to cum on up and visit!!!

The artwork was VERY nicely done, hope to see more from this artist in the future!!
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 12:12:21 am »

While this story was hot and the art was good it seems more like metamorphosis than mind control to me.
Not complaining but that's how I see it personally. Wink
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 10:25:56 am »

I would love to see more of this store continues as well. I also like to suggested more women on women control. I like to see a woman being possessed by a evil witch that want to stay alive throw possessions and feed her desire with other women. Take this suggested out of a suggestion of a possession of a woman like from a old doctor who tv show where the master regenerated into another person. He take possession of him and become the master. The storeline is the keeper of traken at the end of the storeline but in this case it have to be something totally different for something like this website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: