Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Tits  (Read 35354 times)
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 04:27:22 am »

For what's it's worth, I do think that in Viagari,  breast size has crossed the line between erotic and grotesque.  Once a breast gets bigger than the woman's head, it just looks weird.     

I know I am in the minority here, but I think a little push-back is not a bad thing.
ragnarok
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 05:42:51 am »

For what's it's worth, I do think that in Viagari,  breast size has crossed the line between erotic and grotesque.  Once a breast gets bigger than the woman's head, it just looks weird.     

I know I am in the minority here, but I think a little push-back is not a bad thing.

Your objection is noted. Now understand that your opinion makes absolutely no difference. Dr. Viagari is still going to have gargantuan breasts (which are awesome! btw) And you're probably just going to stop reading it along with everyone else who finds it objectionable and switch over to those titles that appeal to your sensibility more, while everyone who loves those boob dimensions (which as you have pointed out is probably the majority) are going to keep reading it with, dare I say, "growing" interest. So while you may think that push back is not a bad thing, in this case it ultimately is a waste of everyone's time (especially your own.)

Again, if you feel your preferences aren't being met by the MC comics community may I suggest creating your own work instead of badgering those who DO contribute into changing their styles into something that they find less interesting? I can guarantee that forcing artists to do work that they find uninteresting in order to meet some inoffensive standard in an attempt to appease everyone will assure a bland and tepid product that will ultimately entertain no one.

End PSA
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 07:32:34 am »

I'm totally fine with people saying that they didn't like a title, just to be clear. If Dr V isn't to your taste, that's cool, and we do want to hear from our readership about it.

I personally like it, so the chance of parts 2 and 3 being like part 1 are pretty much 100%. Just remember that any particular title is not a Bold New Direction for the site; we have a really wide range of art styles here.

As long as everyone understands that we're not run by consensus, we're good. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 07:38:36 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 08:37:18 am »

Dr. Viagari is still going to have gargantuan breasts (which are awesome! btw)
Awesome, but unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens with the fashion snobs in chapter 3.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:15 am »

Awesome, but unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens with the fashion snobs in chapter 3.

I'm looking forward to it as well :-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2015, 02:41:52 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:31:51 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2015, 04:55:47 pm »

I'm looking forward to it as well :-)

That does sound quite intriguing.  Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 10:11:39 pm »

there's a tradition in some erotic art to exaggerate the body shape to an almost ridiculous extent to produce an impossible fantasy that implies a kind of total sexuality. And that can be pretty hot.

Someone understands!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 11:14:24 pm »

there's a tradition in some erotic art to exaggerate the body shape to an almost ridiculous extent to produce an impossible fantasy that implies a kind of total sexuality. And that can be pretty hot.

Someone understands!

That's kind of my impression too. It's sort of... symbolic, I guess?

All I know is I definitely like it, heh.

Though if we were working by that logic Dani in SJI would have the most exaggerated figure of the girls...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ragnarok
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 08:08:20 am »

Welp. No new replies. I hereby declare this topic thoroughly explored and resolved! Good work people!   Cheesy
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 06:40:56 pm »

One can never finish exploring huge tits.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2015, 07:38:59 pm »

Seems like if you finish exploring them that just proves they aren't huge enough...
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2015, 03:23:43 pm »

I confess that the hyper enlargement of breasts in 'Beyond Rubies' and 'Viagari' is not to my taste.  I still read them for the MC themed stories, but the women strike me as disfigured rather than attractive, so the stroke value is less. Of course the real draw for me are the stories that take a subtler tack, like 'Hidden Knowledge', 'Bigger', and 'Enchanted Summer.'
glaz64
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 02:58:32 pm »

While Dr Vigari doesn't interest me and the art in Beyond Rubies isn't to my personal taste (that old Playboy claim of 'reading it for the stories' actually being true in this case), I have no objection to it.  It will appeal to some members, so as long as it doesn't become the norm and remains one sector of the site, to cater to the sector who enjoy it, I doubt anyone will see it as a problem.

Comments such as Sytry's

"For what's it's worth, I do think that in Viagari,  breast size has crossed the line between erotic and grotesque.  Once a breast gets bigger than the woman's head, it just looks weird.     

I know I am in the minority here, but I think a little push-back is not a bad thing."

Are never a waste of time, as they serve to demonstrate interest in themes in particular comics.  While they are unlikely to affect that particular comic, (nor should they) they indicate that many subscribers do not want to see the majority of the product on the site go that way.

By comparison Ragnarok's passive aggressive approach is fairly unhelpful.

"Again, if you feel your preferences aren't being met by the MC comics community may I suggest creating your own work instead of badgering those who DO contribute into changing their styles into something that they find less interesting? I can guarantee that forcing artists to do work that they find uninteresting in order to meet some inoffensive standard in an attempt to appease everyone will assure a bland and tepid product that will ultimately entertain no one."

This demonstrates a total lack of interest in anyone else's opinion or tastes.  Not everyone is an artist capable of creating their own comics, which is why they subscribe to sites such as this.  I think it is unlikely that anyone worried about only being exposed to 'bland', 'tepid' or politically correct work would subscribe to this site in the first place.  No one is badgering anyone, rather, the opposite is true.  Artists need feedback on what paying subscribers would prefer to see so that they can continue to produce marketable work.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 09:46:22 pm »

Hear hear, glaz.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: