Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #11  (Read 55544 times)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 07:30:43 am »

And then some. I'd love to see him on Spider-man, but Marvel totally fucked up the whole Mary Jane thing.
Marvel'd never let me in the door.  One google search and the internet outrage brigade would be calling for my head.  Roll Eyes
You just nailed why I'm not Prime Minister of Canada.

Knowing comic fans, the Outrage would be drowned out by the cries of Moar Boooobz! Sadly the movies wag the dog these days.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 09:58:52 am »

They do?  Don't all of the films (except the very worst) require pre-fabbed comics arcs or sagas to ri...er, I mean...adapt?  DC's animated division is based on this principle.  Marvel claims to be based on this principle.  Hmm.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 10:20:22 am »

Marvel'd never let me in the door.  One google search and the internet outrage brigade would be calling for my head.  Roll Eyes

I assumed that was part of why you post under a pseudonym. There's plenty of people who would notice the similarities in art styles, I guess.

Your art does remind me a bit of Cory Walker, though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 11:09:48 am »

They do?  Don't all of the films (except the very worst) require pre-fabbed comics arcs or sagas to ri...er, I mean...adapt?  DC's animated division is based on this principle.  Marvel claims to be based on this principle.  Hmm.
Just look at the Guardians of the Galaxy comic pre-movie and post movie.
Pre-movie Peter Quill is nothing like post movie.  He's basically Chris Pratt in the comics now.  Costume, hair color change and all.

That's just the most recent example, all you have to do is look back at all the movies and then compare them to the comics that came out around the same time.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 12:05:49 pm »

Don't get me started on Yondu...
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 12:21:56 pm »

Guardians was great taken on its own. But as a Guardians movie, faithfully adapted to comics? Not so much.

Hellboy is kind of similar, but Mignola is eminently ok with what del Toro did, so I can't really complain. Plus those movies were great.

Back to BR, though. I was wondering... do the rubies have a lactation option? Is that something that mind end up in this comic? Seems pretty hot.

Am I right in seeing that Nick used a bit of a 'softer touch' when recalling the girls to Quine there? He stated his reasons, but when it happened to Nick's harem it was pretty... blatant.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 01:56:50 pm »

Back to BR, though. I was wondering... do the rubies have a lactation option? Is that something that mind end up in this comic? Seems pretty hot.

Am I right in seeing that Nick used a bit of a 'softer touch' when recalling the girls to Quine there? He stated his reasons, but when it happened to Nick's harem it was pretty... blatant.
I'm sure they COULD because it's pretty much magic tech, but personally, I would rather leave something like that for another story that can focus more on it.

Yes. 
Last issue once Gabby's blocker came off so she fell under his control (Same as Elaine in the issue before that) and they mentioned having to get back to Quine "soon".
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 02:07:53 pm »

While you're watching the thread, HMB, what determines how 'big' each girl affected by the Rubies gets? Their own inner sluttiness? How hard they orgasm? It seems like while they go through a period of gradual adjustment, sex, especially with other 'users,' seems to drive them up to their max pretty quickly... and that is a max, right? Like Julie's as rubied as she's going to get?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 02:09:33 pm »

You'd be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't be!) at how much HMB and I discuss this.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 02:27:27 pm »

While you're watching the thread, HMB, what determines how 'big' each girl affected by the Rubies gets? Their own inner sluttiness? How hard they orgasm? It seems like while they go through a period of gradual adjustment, sex, especially with other 'users,' seems to drive them up to their max pretty quickly... and that is a max, right? Like Julie's as rubied as she's going to get?
I was determining it based off of, in part, how much resistance they put up.
My personal thinking was that the more they resisted, the harder the device had to work so the harder it made their endocrine system work.
That's why Andrea and Catherine have the smallest busts.

The later ones are a newer, more streamlined model so they seem to work a lot faster.
The ones Nick stole were prototypes.

Yeah, Julie is at "Stage 4" which is where we capped it off at. (If you look back at issue 3, page 3 you can see Laura's settings and it goes from 0 to 4)
Issue 10 illustrates it with the random ladies.  Each new scene they're at a new stage.

The only one not at Stage 4 right now, I think, is Claire.

You'd be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't be!) at how much HMB and I discuss this.
We do talk about this a lot, don't we?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 02:56:39 pm »

Do you see any options for transformation past stage 4? Not so much 'stage 5' but other interesting things? Or just life as a rubied sex-pot, which might bring other sexy elements along with it?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 03:06:36 pm »

Do you see any options for transformation past stage 4? Not so much 'stage 5' but other interesting things? Or just life as a rubied sex-pot, which might bring other sexy elements along with it?

I've been focusing on "female secondary sexual characteristics, loosely defined" for BR. However, HMB and I have other things being planned for other titles...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 03:47:12 pm »

I've been focusing on "female secondary sexual characteristics, loosely defined" for BR. However, HMB and I have other things being planned for other titles...

I know you're infamously cryptic, but care to drop a hint...?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 03:54:26 pm »

I know you're infamously cryptic, but care to drop a hint...?

You've caught me in a good mood, so sure: The carnival in Sideshow had more props than just the Chrysalis...

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 04:14:15 pm »

You've caught me in a good mood, so sure: The carnival in Sideshow had more props than just the Chrysalis...

That makes me happy. That was one seriously-hot single.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: